I want to love you

Warning : sadness
Genre : a wee bit sad but ayo it's fluffy .

:::::::::::::::::::
Growing up alone without anyone changed your perspective of things . People are used ti trust you . Knowing you wouldn't tell anyone . Yea you were a while hearted person along with being trust worthy . Still people called you cold blooded . They called you evil . Mad right , thinking about the fact that those used to be the same people and are still the same people telling you their secrets , their darkest desires , their stories .

They trust you enough for their darkness , yet they keep their beauty and love from you . Why though?

Dracos pov:

Watching her at the dining hall everyday . She talk to anyone smiling laughing and listening to them . Funny story , she listens to them helps them . But I'm never hearing anyone ask her how she is and mean it . Not just ask her because of the urge to do so when someone is listening to you your life and helping you without you giving anything back no . I mean the real how are you . Being able that now the worst can be heard. Being there mentally . Not just to you yourself getting listened to . No . No one's ever done that for her .

I'm seeing it . Everyday .

But what I'm also seeing is when I'm a prefect . Her sitting alone In front of the window at night . Tear stained cheek . Sometimes falling asleep against it . I'm there . Sitting near her yet far enough for her to not notice me when waking up . It's me keeping an eye out for her . That she's save , physically oh yes , I know she's not right . But who am I to help right .

But that will change now . Today . I will when being a prefect help her . I will give her my love that I've been keeping for myself . The amount of love and passion I have to give her . I want to love her with my soul . Not just tell her things . But live them with her . I don't want to tell her what I've been doing all day . I don't want to tell her what I've been enjoying doing . I ought not just tell her but give her these memories. Love each of them with her at my side .

I will give her the part of myself that she needs . She needs love so she shall receive love . The love she deserves . My love , my love . Oh how I want to give her everything .

Seeing her resting her head against the window , our homework of dada laying next to her . I chuckle .

She turns around eyes puffy whilst still quietly sobbing .

"Need help there love " I ask .

"Ma-Draco " she asks raising a brow . Turning my body towards her I brush my thumb underneath her eyes rubbing away the tear stains .

"You shouldn't cry sleepyhead . I've got you . Ill do your homework okay . I'm good at this . Okay ?" I ask softly as she just nods .

After some minutes she then turns back towards me whilst I'm sitting on the floor next to her doing her homework .

"Draco . Why are you being so nice to me . Shouldn't you laugh or just run to Snape tell him I'm still out of bed after curfew?" She asks as I'm looking into her sad yet warm eyes .

"Because love . You know . I see you here everyday . Sometimes you fall asleep . I know this may sound stupid to you but you remind me of myself . I fell for you sweetheart . Im seeing you everyday being the most reliable person sitting at that stupid table . Listening to everyone whilst no one's listening to you in the way you do for them . You are a living person y/n . How can I not love you when I'm seeing your characteristics all day , each day . You are loved. By me . For now and for forever . "

She started sobbing whilst falling into my open arms .

"Merlin Draco . Merlin Draco "

//////////
Hope u liked thissss I'll maybe do a part 2 soon .