Small injury

"Dray" I mumbled tapping on his shoulder after I walked into his dorm as he was deep into his learn phase

"Dray" I mumbled tapping on his shoulder after I walked into his dorm as he was deep into his learn phase .

He turned around with a smile which immediately turned into a frown upon seeing my bloody face and socks in my hand . I just smiled weakly .

"What happened sit down " he demanded softly as I looked at him taking his hand thus sitting down .

"I went for a walk with friends but then we had to run and you know my feet are dumb because they just start bleeding and so on you know already what I'm on about so , as always but I forgot to use my bandages and tapes that I've got and yea you see" I pointed out as he shook his head "you've got yourself hurt silly ! Y/n come in you know better then that " he cursed leaving me to just look at him as he went off into his bathroom .

He held my extra bandages and some of our quidditch first aid in his hand kneeling in front of me .

"Thank you " you mumbled as he kissed your thigh since his lips were right in front of them . "I love you y/n but Merlin you're going to get yourself killed one day with this stupid behaviour and I cannot have that !" He pointed out before standing up putting the stuff away kissing me again and pulling me into his bed. "Come sleep . I'll be here . " he kissed my forehead .