Midnight talks with the men

Warnings : none

Your pov :

Opening the door to Theo and Dracos dorm room you quickly rushed inside before anyone could've caught you .
You then jumped onto their shared bed and giggled before laying down under the duvets starting to slowly fall asleep .

You've had a rough week , a lot of midterms , Snape and Mcgonogall wanting you to help undergrads and you having to play a lot of important games in quidditch whilst being on your period and under constant stress . So whenever you're having a stressy week you're used to sleeping in their room . Theo and Draco being away for the day on a mission for the dark Lord .

They didn't want to joint him and get the mark but they had to , to save their family's.

You of course helped them get through their depressive phase after getting the mark as always , because they are your family as are you theirs .

They put their beds together as soon as y'all all started dating . So that you could cuddle up the whole time and during sexual activities y'all could do much more positions or other things and have a far more intense feeling .

//

Dracos pov :

Theo and I went to honey dukes after our mission . It was late already but we wanted to get y/n something she loves . Honey dukes sweets . Thus after our mission we went there and bought everything we know she loves .

Walking into her dorm we can't find her there .

"Pansy , Blaise . Has anyone of you seen y/n" I ask looking at them as they shake their head.

"Maybe she's up in our room " Theo whispers as I nod at him , walking together towards our room we open the door only to ding the blinds closed and our baby doll sleeping there .

I smile at Theo at the sight we're sharing as he takes off his coat as do I . Placing our jackets on their place we take off our shoes putting them away. "I'll take a shower so I can join her in bed " Theo whispers at me kissing my head as I nod at him before walking towards our girl .

I softly stroke her hair before brushing my hand against her cheek kissing her forehead softly so that she doesn't wake up .

I then feel her body move towards mine as she places her head on my lap . I smile at that . She's sleeping yet she's still noticing me . I place the duvet further onto her so that she doesn't get cold whilst turning on the fire in the fire place of our dorm with a quick spell . Yes we have our own fireplace . Theo and my parents made sure of us getting the best room .

Theo then comes out of the shower dressed in his pjs smiling at me and y/n before placing a kiss on her cheek and laying down behind her hugging her . "I'll go take a shower now too ." I nod at him before leaving .

/////

Coming back into our room I see y/n and Theo talking with each other as she holds onto his hand her head placed on his chest . Seeing me she smiles brightly . "Dray ! I missed you so much " she whispers hugging me tightly as I see Theo smiling in the back at us . Happy to see us the way we are .

"I missed you too love . So much " I whisper into her hair holding onto her tightly . She's my everything. Without her there's no need for me to live . I don't know what I would do without her and Theo . They're my life .

She smiles kissing me before going back to lay between me and Theo .

She then kisses Theo softly making him smile before he tickles her . "No no no Merlin ! Dray help me" she laughs loudly as I smile at her and Theo .

After a while we're lying down talking with one another .

"Y/n do you ever want our kids " Theo asks , the question gets me hot . Thinking about her carrying our little baby girl or baby boy inside her . Something our love created . She smiles .

"I honestly don't know . I mean yes I've thought about it but I don't know loves . It's not because of y'all but because of me thinking that this world Is too cruel for our baby . I don't want them to ever get hurt or feel bad you know . I'd love them too much and I know y'all would make the best daddys but I really don't know yet . Maybe one day we'll be in a position where our kiddo could get everything without doing anything . I don't know , if we can give this child the perfect life from my pint of view . Then yes I guess . Then I'd love to have y'all's baby . And I'd ask you to get me pregnant as soon as possible " she laughs softly before looking at us .

I understand the look in her eyes . She wants us to give her a nod or just some reaction to know she hasn't hurt us .

I smile at her . "Im fully with you in that position " I kiss her nose as she smiles at me thankfully .

"Me too . You're right . We'll do everything to get to the point in life . And then we'll put our babies in you " Theo smiles laughing as she laughs with him .

" but of course, it's your body and therefore your decision , we respect you and want you to know that. I hope you know that you can do whatever you want. Your decision is your decision and we won't question that " I nod at her to make sure she doesn't ever feel pressured or something . Even though I know she has her own mind and she's a strong person that knows exactly what she can do what she can do and what she wants. She is the strongest in smartest person I know alongside with Theo.

She's my queen and the person I will always love .

She smiles at me before kissing me hard as I grown into her mouth .

"I love y'all " she mumbles sleepily before we both grab onto her falling asleep to alongside her .

Falling into the best slumber, ever with the people, we love the most .

———————————————————-