We are here for you

This one is a really short one but yeaaa . Xx

Enjoy

///////////////////////////

Looking up from your book you noticed the rain against the open window which also got inside your room . You immediately went up to close the window before walking out of your dorm into the common room .

Seeing Blaise , Theo pansy and all the others hanging out with each other. You smiled as they noticed you "y/n come here love"  Theo said patting his lap .

They were all talking whilst you sat down on Theo's lap snuggling into his chest .

The common room door then opened and Draco walked in , in his black suit . Upon seeing you and Theo he smiled walking over to hall . He kissed you softly on the lips then turned to kiss Theo on the forehead as did Theo kissing him . "Have you eaten yet " you asked Draco holding onto his hand worriedly "I have . How about you , Theo ?" he asked as y'all nodded . He then moved to sit down next to all of you .

"Dray ?" You asked squeezing his hand . "Yes love " he mumbled tiredly. "How about we all go upstairs and take a nap " you asked grabbing onto Theo's hand whilst standing up "sounds great " theo nodded knowing why you made the suggestion . Draco was working a lot and he never got enough sleep if it wasn't for you sleeping in between him and Theo , he was consistently held up with so much stress and problems whilst having to think about you and Theo . Because even if he didn't want to worry too much about y'all his love for y'all was too much for even him to handle .

Walking upstairs after showering and changing clothes,   you kissed Dracos cheek before kissing Theo's chest then moving in between them so that you could sleep with them .

Theo grabbed onto your waist whilst you laid on top of Dracos chest .

"We're here for you Dray " You mumbled kissing him deeply " yea" Theo mumbled from behind you tiredly whilst you cuddled into them .

"I love y'all so fucking much . I can't thank y'all enough for being here " he mumbled before kissing your forehead falling asleep .