NO

Warnings :
Depression
Drug abuse
Mentions of self harm
Killing
Trying to commit suicide
Misscarriage
...

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with them topics . Always remember you are loved !!! If you need someone to talk to I am also there and so are people near to you . I love you ! And now enjoy reading my luvsss. :)))

///////
Y/n pov :

Walking down the hall I'm watching everyone live their life's . No one in this goddamn world cares for anyone . The ones that do will be the fallen ones . People are using them like puppets , because they think just because the ode people have a heart , that they're dumb .

I'm an observer. I'm watching people . I'm analysing their features , their next movements , they're way of thinking and so on .

I feel like I'm alone in this world . In this world of abandonment of assholes that only care for themselves. In a world where the capitalism has taken over . In a world where I am a no one . I'm a little start in a pool of millions of galaxies. Who am I . That I cannot answer you . I must state , my passport tells me I'm y/n l/n , Slytherin and a pure blood , fuck me man .

Today will be my last day . I will take my last classes , see my parents the last time not like I care , see my friends the last time and I must say they were good friends . They were really good friends , but as I said they were .... Before they forgot about me . Nonetheless they're not to blame now are they ? They're all just normal wizards , studying for their owls , playing quidditch and whatsoever .

Today is the last time I'll be seeing him .

My boy , I called him .

We were so , so young . He told me he loved me , so much . He left me , abandoned me when I needed him the most . My parents telling me I should die . I needed him , so fucking much .

But I stood , I stood there and stared into my parents eyes , spitting back at them , standing my ground , defending myself and my baby .

What they did you may ask , they killed her or him . Inside me . And he watched all of it happen . He left me .

I'm afraid . I'm still so young I'm so confused . I'm giving up , the only time and the last time . I'll be with him or her . I'll be with my baby .

////

"Harry , Ron !!! Wait " I breathed out .

"Y/n? How are you , haven't seen you in what feels like years . What's up " Ron says hugging me to his side as Harry smiles at me .

"Fine , everything's fine and yea it's been a while now hasn't it . I just wanted to tell ya I love y'all , so much . Like brothers . Okay . Don't forget me okay , we'll see each other " I mumbled before running off leaving them to glare at the place I once stood .

"What's up with her " Ron asked confused .
"I don't know , but this was really worrisome , let's find Mione" Harry mumbled , thus both boys left the place running off to find their bushy haired friend .

////

I slid a piece of paper through Dracos room door slit . That piece of paper told him why I'll be doing it . That I was pregnant with our child . That I'll be with our baby and that I will forgive him and love him . Always .

And another for Blaise . Thanks nh him for always cheering me up when I was down and feeling like my demons were able to swim in the water I was trying to be drowning them in .

////

That's it . I took the drug I've got from the Outside wizarding world .

Taking it j felt like all my worries were flooding away from me . I felt free . Finally holding onto the railing of the Astronomy tower I smiled brightly while tears were falling from my eyes . I was falling apart there and the problem was I didn't even fucking care . Pathetic , isn't it ?