Merry Christmas

Warnings :none

Dracos pov :

"Dray.-Dray.-Dray.-" I feel her tap my cheek . "Dray" she settles on my stomach sitting astride whilst leaning forward her big eyes on me .

"Dray" she mumbles again giggling as she sees me smiling gently . "It's Christmas wake up please" she giggles before I'm grabbing laying her underneath me whilst caging her with my arms around her "Merry Christmas my heart " I whisper against her lips as she smiles brightly "merry Christmas bub" she giggles as I place kissed all over her face .

"Is Theo still sleeping " I ask looking over seeing him lay there doing nothing .

"Yup.I wanna wake him too " she smiles brightly at me as I nod motioning for her to do as she pleases . She lifts herself up from me leaving me whilst crawling towards Theo jumping on his stomach as he grips onto her groaning .

"Y/n love " he groans as I chuckle with him now looking at me chuckling . "Morning morning morning morning morning " she rambles as he then leans forward kissing her severally all over her face as she giggles again loudly with me watching her .

She's the  most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on . She is the purest soul I've ever got to meet and ever will meet . I love her I'd die for her I'd kill for her I'd do everything she wants of me . She is my life . Same goes for Theo . I've never met someone that went through as much shit as those two did and yet here they are , with me . Two people that are the most perfect ones in my eyes , laying here with me . Loving me . Staying through everything with me . Being my family forever.

"Merry Christmas my love " he says stroking her cheek softly looking at her in a passion everyone would die for .

He then softly leans over to me kissing my lips "Merry Christmas " I smile back at him kissing his forehead "merry Christmas" she smiles at us before I grab her placing her between us both of us cuddling into her . "I love yous " she mumbles sleepily . I look at Theo as he looks back at me softly both of us talking without using words just being utterly in love with this woman .

"Can we just stay here like this forever " she mumbles turning over to lay straight on her back looking at the ceiling .

"We can do whatever you please doll" I say stroking her cheek before placing a swift kiss on her temple .

"I wanna leave to London " she mumbles as I nod . We stayed in the muggle London for a week on her birthday last year . Without anyone knowing . She just always was fascinated with the city and therefore we left there . Yes I wasn't really into muggle things but her and Theo showed me around and opened my mind , heart and soul , I've changed . Thanks to them .

"London during Christmas has to be a dream " she mumbles again Theo grabbing her hand " get ready then " he whispers as her eyes light up looking at us " really "? She asks "really ". We answer as she jumps out of our bed and walks towards the closet .

"I love her " I sigh happily as Theo grabs my hand " same here " .

"What do y'all think " she jumps into the room twirling around .

"Wow" "you look wow " We both say as she smiles "thanks my loves . Now go go go get ready " she hushes us as we stand up laughing .

Having our suits on we both walk back into our room as she looks at us awestruck "Perfect " she grins walking towards us from our table leaving her book on it that she was reading , placing kisses on our foreheads whilst literally having to jump for it as we laugh .

"Are we gonna tell Snape that we are out today " she asks worriedly "y/n we are in our holidays currently, we are free to do whatever . I mean otherwise you sleeping here would've been a definet hard limit here " I chuckle grabbing onto her hips as Theo grabs her coat .

"I know I know but I mean we have to give them the information anyway just so they know " she whispers "I'll let him know okay " Theo says kissing her head as she thanks us softly . "Let's go now " I whisper holding my hand open for her . She holds onto mine and Theo's smiling .

"Apparate. London"I whisper and we land in London wizards phone cell . "Let's go then " I tell her as she opens the  phone station door .

The weather is just how she loves it . I watch her carefully seeing the big smile plastering her face . Looking up I find Theo's gaze also on our love .

" I wanna go to the bookstore we went to last time " she grabs our hands walking down the street as we laugh following her "yes ma'am" we say following her as she grins.
——-

"You didn't have to buy the whole store for us " I chuckle as she smiles "but y'all wanted these things right " she asks her eyes widening "yes we did but y/n you don't need to give us anything . You being here with us is the greatest gift we could ever receive " I tell her as she just swaps us away " I wanted to anyways " she smiles. "Thank you " Theo says kissing her forehead as she smiles up at us .

"Let's go we've got a gift for you " I say as Theo smiles brightly at me . She looks confused but agrees holding onto us .

Standing at one of the rooftops in one of Londons most perfect place she walks onto the huge terrace with us following smiling as she opened the terrace .

Her eyes light up at the view .

"Y/n , you've held onto us when no one did . You've been there for us when no one was . You've made our life's the way they are now , full of love passion and happiness . You've given us love and a reason to live . You've given us the air we needed and have always craved for . You've made us the happiest man on this whole entire world . Would you even when we are not old enough yet , marry us somewhat somehow " I chuckled as tears went down her beautiful face . Me and Theo on our knees both holding up a ring the sunset in the back snow falling down softly the back being with Londons view as she nods "yes . YES" she laughs grabbing us from the chin kissing each of us .

"I love y'all " she says jumping into us as we laugh now also tears streaming down our face full of happiness .

"This is the best Christmas I've ever had " she says looking up the snow falling down as she twirls now us watching her in adoration as Theo leans into my side smiling kissing my cheek.

"I'm so so happy " I whisper .
" Merry Christmas "theo whispers as I smile .

I love these two . They are my world .

/—

Da end :)

Hope you liked it xx and merry Christmas 🫀