My thoughts are controlling me

Warnings :
Depressing thoughts
Mentions of 18 + content in all ...
Please do not read if these topics are too specific to you and always remember I love you ... enjoy love

"Shhh darling I've got you , I've got you

"Shhh darling I've got you , I've got you ." I whispered softly holding her into my embrace . I felt heartbroken hearing her sobbing into my shoulder . Y/n and I have an indescribable bond . I love her so much . She means the world to me and even more , I just can't describe it . She's the strongest person I know for sure and she intelligent and beautiful and perfect to me .

She's caring and she loves reading , other then that she loves me which I'm proud to say . But today , today was different. She's happy most of the time but today she ran into my room , crying and shattering my mirror due to her punching into it . I grabbed her in an instant holding her into my chest kissing her and helping her . After cleaning her wounds we sat there and she talked a bit but broke down immediately.

I've never felt this pain but I'm dying I really am seeing her like this . It hurts so bad . I have to help her !

I sat her on my lap and ran my hand in a soothing manner through her hair . Her sobbing got quieter and she had closed her eyes resting her head on my shoulder holding me tightly .

"I love you . I love you so much " I mumbled in between .

"I-I'm feeling so down these past days Dray and there's nothing I can do . I don't wanna do all this it's stressing me out so much . I do not fit in here . I wanna have a company work together with the ministry not for them , waking up at 6 in the morning to leave off to work only to get back at 11 pm dray I don't -I don't want that . But I have to do this and I have to for though all this for that . Other then that I also don't wanna grow up with all these problems coming with . This life is strangling me and the rope just gets tighter and tighter every moment passing . Leaving me to sink deeper into that hole of  dead . Dray there's so much inside my head and I can't stop it from invading me till my breath get stuck and my throat starts closing itself leaving me on the floor seeking for -for help but there Is none ." She rambled

Fuck . I don't notice her feeling that way ....
Fuck fuck fuck I gotta help her .

"I am there ! If you're seeking for help
On that doomed floor then I will be there helping you ! If you feel bad I'll bet there telling you it'll get better . I'll go though this all with you you are not alone y/n ! I am here , for you for you always . I love you every part of you even the ones you don't like as much . I love your intelligence that thinks of everything and everyone different in all different perspectives which I adore . I love your voice " I kissed her throat . "I love your beautiful E/c eyes " I kissed under her eye softly " I love your beautiful lips that are like angels singing to me , talking this perfect things that make everyone love you " I kissed her lips softly . "And I love you " I kissed her forehead .

"Whenever you feel like this , promise me you tell me and we'll do something , anything to get those not needed thoughts outta there " I pointed at her head as she smiled brightly .

"I will always be there for you , I need you to be open to me , always so I can take care of you as much as you're taking care of me . Because you're it , the person I wanna spend my entire life with till my last breath and i will be there with you till yours . I love you " I whispered as she looked at me in awe .

"Draco Lucius Malfoy " she breathed out looking at me with wide adoring eyes " I love you and I promise , forever " and with that she gave me an promising  kiss .

Yea I love her . She's my life and so much more . And yea

I did marry her and yes she held her promise as I did I hold mine . Because this is us , the perfect imperfection perfection .