I WILL FIGHT FOR MY BELOVED ONE

Warnings :
Multiple curses falling
Blood
Mentions of death
Power woman alert 🚨

"NO DRAY NO OH MY MERLIN" I screamed running towards him kneeling in front of him

"NO DRAY NO OH MY MERLIN" I screamed running towards him kneeling in front of him .

"He should've done what I asked for " Voldemort whispered taking my hair up with his wand walking around us while I screamed crying holding onto him for my dear life . "Dray , dray please " I mumbled holding his head into mine . "Please" I pleaded .

His mother run and grabbed him nodding at me as his father picked him up into his arms "we'll see you , you know where" Narcissa let me hear through legilimes as I nodded .

I stood in front of the whole death eaters mad , mad was an underestimation.

"Crucio " I whispered in madness and chaos .

He then looked at me smirking .

Dodging the spell . "Again y/n again ." 

"Avada Kedavra" I whispered looking deep into his eyes as he smirked and so did I now .

My smirk widened as I've seen him glitch with his wand . They say anger makes you reckless . So be it , make me go crazy for hurting my beloved one .

"Crucio" I mumbled looking at him my smirk widening sein as it hit him this time .

"NO" he screamed seeing as bella was about to raise her wand at me .

"This will be a fight between me and " he spat "her " .

I was mad I was going crazy and I felt it .

My psychotic vein erupted due to him .

I kept my calm though still , from the outside it seemed as if I was just smirking .

I am a slytherin through and through .

"IMPERIO" I yelled . He smirked "what a bright witch we have . Never knew you'd go these lengths for little Draco here " he mumbled almost to himself .

"DIFFINDO" I screamed he raised his face not believing I'm spitting out multiple mad curses as much as unforgiving one's .

"Stop it " he mumbled but who was I to obey .

"Expulso" I whispered coughing everyone now off guard as they quickly muttered protection spells .

"YOU" he cursed "AVAD-" he mumbled as I threw another spell at him .

He looked at me in slight awe .

"My own daughter , against me " he said shaking his head .

"You might say I went crazy father " I smirked "but going crazy shouldn't be something new to this family as we can see " I mumbled looking him straight in the eye .

"Daughter ..."

"You tried killing me several seconds ago you wanker" I said laughing "how dare you call me daughter when all you've ever done was hurting your own blood " .

"WHO ARE YOU " I screamed "you are nothing father , but I . I am what you have and will never be , I am powerful " I smirked yet again .

"Fight me " I whispered

Curses were following hurting each of us . Running towards the other part of the hall I've hid behind an stone wall trying to catch my breath .

"I'll find you " I heard father whisper . "EXPELLIAMUS" I screamed his wand fell out of his hand . I laughed . "Guess what , I was faster fucker " .

"Y/n do not do this " he mumbled .

"Do what exactly father " I asked in pride "kill you " I mumbled walking around him grabbing his fallen wand.

"You foolish kid , as soon as I am dead they will hunt you . They will all come for you . You need me . " he smirked .

"Ah ah ah , at that you're wrong " I mumbled .

"You . My father have yet again
Underestimated me.  I have my fellow people at the ministry." I smirked " as do I have at Hogwarts , durmstrang and Beauxbeaton . I have people that work for me that are Aurors , teacher , hunters and the list goes on daddy " I smirked .

And now I kneeled in front of him "Imperio."

////

"You will now respect not only me but my daughter as such as you see me " Father said . I mean we'll I did but It came from him .

The death eaters nodded all .

"Now bow for your new leader " father said smirking as they all kneeled .

Yes this feels good .

::///

"Dray " I said walking into his room at the st. Mungos hospital. His parents looked up at me narcissa instantly hugging me leaving Draco who was laying on his bed to smile .

"Y/n what happened are you okay " She asked in a motherly way . "I'm fine and dray Is he I need to know .

"He fine" Lucius nodded sitting beside Dracos bed .

"He will respect you now . I've got him " I smirked as Lucius smirked back .

"What a powerful girlfriend you have Draco I'm proud " Draco smiled at me "yes she is the best " Dray said as I walked sad beside him and kissed him on the forehead .

"Lucius I think that's our turn to leave " she chuckled as I looked at her "no no oh my Merlin no please stay " I said shooing at them not wanting them to think I wish for them to leave . She simply smiled hugging me again and left the room with Lucius .

"You rescued us didn't you " he smiled at you brushing his thumb over your cheek as you melted into him . "Yup " you smiled up at him .

"I love you so much " he mumbled getting you to lay down in the hospital bed with him as he spooned you .

Yes powerful you are .
But having someone that loves you and takes care of you as do you , makes you even better !!!

////
Hope u liked it 🫀