I wanna be good for you

:)
I hope you like this , I certainly do

Genre : smut
House : Gryffindor  (ur Harry's sister in this one :)
Warnings : light swearing / heavy make out , I've been warning u :)
Explicit content 18 + ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco POV :

There she stands , in that fucking red dress , barely reaching her ass . Her gorgeous smile, her hair looking healthy and perfect and her cleavage looking out of the dress . It's a short red dress , I have a spot for them . She's showing off her amazing figure , the dress hugging her waist at the perfect place , her ass making a visible bump in the dress .

She's dancing on the dance floor with granger and her brother . I look around to catch all the boys having their eyes locked on her , not moving past her . As the green lights of the slytherin common room party and the loud music is filling our ears .

She starts taking grangers hand moving it to place it on her waist with granger smirking at her . She starts grinding on that mudblood . Fucking hell i can feel the tent forming .

She locks eyes with me and moves her ass slowly down on granger , not taking her eyes off me . I see granger mumbling something into her ear , leaving her to move to me . I pat my lap . She moves down to sit on it . I then di t say anything but look at her eyes seductively . I move onto her ear and kiss her directly under it . Leaving our classmates look into our direction , everyone of them wishing tk be us in the moment . I hear her moan into my ear as I'm kissing down on her jaw .

I grab her hand , pull out my wand and hush a spell fastly. Suddenly we are at my room at the manor , knowing nobody's home because my parents are on vacation and won't be back till next week .

I grab her as she starts unbuttoning my blouse . I then softly catch her hands , leaving her to look up at me . " If we're doing this , I will need your full consent baby , because I won't stop till I'm done taking you in any way possible , leaving you a moaning mess underneath me , begging for me to take you , do you want this Potter " I ask her as she nods , I start moving my fingers up her creamy thigh . " You wanna be my slvt potter " I ask her . She nods " words baby , I need words , or I won't continue love ".

"I want it draco , please " I hear her , she's panting , already out of breath . I smirk .
I push her panties aside , looking at her again , asking for content as she nods .
I push my finger inside her , creating a rhythm , keeping her against me as I feel her knees buckle underneath me . I kiss down her cleavage while keeping my pace . I hear her moaning into my mouth as I kiss her lips .

I pull out my fingers . "Draco please , I need you "  I smirk " who owns you potter , " I whisper my breath heating her skin . " you Draco , only you , I'm yours " . She says , holding my shoulders and pushing her head into my chest , panting heavily .

I nod , "exactly , your my slvt , potter " I say . "Im your slvt Draco " she says , with that I take her up in her tights and lay her on my bed . I move the dress out of the way leaving her bare in only her underwear , red lace . She's fucking teasing me . With those perfect shaped breast and the plumb lips and this ass that fits into my huge hand perfectly .

I look at her " if you want me to stop , I want you to say it okay , I will stop directly then , okay ," I say looking into her eyes . She nods "okay , I will " I nod and kiss her forehead .

I then fastly undo my clothes leaving me now naked , doing the same to her I see her blushing , " you're so gorgeous princess " , I move my fingers softy against her pussy , her breathing hitches . Moving it around softly then pushing one finger deeply inside her .She moans a quiet yes . I then get faster and add another finger . I feel her pussy tighten on them as I smirk and pull out .

" fuck , why'd you do that ,"? She says

I smirk and put my fingers into my mouth . "Delicious " I say . Her eyes getting wide , watching my every movements .

I go down on her , kissing down her stomach till I'm reaching her princess parts . Moving my tongue Slide Over it softly , then moving it in and out . She moans loudly gripping the sheets tightly.

Then I pull away , again as soon as I feel her coming near her orgasm . I then before she could say anything push my dick inside her , not being able to handle this any longer . I moan loudly into her neck , feeling the right pussy around me . As I hear her scream my name .

I leave her to get my size and start moving in and out  both of us now a moaning mess . Gliding in and out I feel her juices coating me . I moan as I feel her scar hung and pulling hair and back . I start to feel her come near her orgasm , so I quicken my pace . Moving water , harder and even deeper as I've ever did . She's screaming .
Begging me not to stop this time . I mumble a soft I won't baby . Then I feel my release near . I feel her tighten around me and she bucks her hips hardly against mine .

Knowing she came I release inside her .Burying my seeds deeply inside her .

Catching my breath I pull outta her . Both of us panting and sweaty .

After gaining strength back I roll over at her and kiss her  " you did so well love " I say as I move her hair out of her face . She smiles . I stand up going into the bathroom getting a washcloth , going back into my room I clean her up . Kissing her then again . I start making her a warm bath . As it's ready I walk back into my room seeing her tangled in my sheets , I smile and pick her up as she instantly snuggles into my chest .

I put her down gently in the bath getting in behind her , I start washing her hair and body while she's laying her head on my chest . After getting that done , I take her out softly and dry us with a towel .

After that I take her back into my arms , then taking us to bed . I kiss her again " thank you Y|N , I love you baby " I say  , she smiles " I love you too " oh , I forgot , this gorgeous girl on my side , is my girlfriend.

I smile at her as I pull her into my chest . Leaving her to fall into a deep slumber . Hugging me tightly and feeling loved .

I smile down at her hugging my waist and kiss her forehead. Pulling the sheets up . Also closing my eyes and drifting off into the darkness .

//////
Yes it was protected HAHAH
also I really hope you liked this and it Wasn't disgusting or something idk hahah

I triedddddd hahah , I never even kissed someone but yea here I am writing this Lmao .

I hope you are all healthy and happy
Ily , A 👽