Teachers pet part 1

About : Draco is your teacher and both of you start feeling more for each other then you should .

Warning : idk maybe you don't like the fact that he's older then so
Imma just put the warning there

-Age gap
-sexual content? Idk
-teacher x student

(She's in legal age / he's got permission from her )

Enjoy xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Professor Malfoys pov :). :

Class started some minutes ago and this is my first time teaching this class . It's a new subject that I wanted to teach since I become headmaster next year officially I wanted to use this class as an opportunity to teach the last time .

There will be plenty of new students here so a lot of new people to meet and greet . I'm excited . Looking forward I see in some minutes the students will enter .

I walk towards the huge doors and let a patella open them . I sit back in my chair awaiting the students . Slowly the entire hall is filling with students as I move my eyes at them watching their every movement . This class is about psychology and it will help new aurors to learn what former aurors learned newly . Which is why the special class and costs a lot of money which is why a lot of purebloods are here , having their family pay all of their classes .

I look forward as I hear someone entering the class . But I look up because her walk in didn't sound like the other ones she didn't have on sneakers or sandals or anything like that she wore heels and a tight fitted black formal dress that hugged her curves perfectly .

She looked absolutely gorgeous

She looked absolutely gorgeous . I stared at her for a while , she choose the place at the front of the rows . Making her sit directly in front of me . She placed her milky legs over one another and opened her text book while putting her wand in front of her . After that she finally looked up and catch my eye. We have a contact for some seconds before she looked away . I smirked knowing that I won against her.

All the students were rambling talking with each other playing with their ones opening the textbooks reading while I did that and while we waited for the other students to enter.

As all the students sit on the chairs and looked up at me waiting for me to begin the class I placed my warm to my hands and muttered a spell that close the doors behind them with a loud ruff.

After that it was completely still in the entire hall . They all looked at me excited some smirked some students in the front row is talk to each other while looking at me thinking I wouldn't catch them sneak a glance at me . I ignored them of course.

" So let's begin I'm Professor Malfoy . I will be teaching you for this entire year in psychology and defence against the dark arts part two explicitly. I will expect you to listen to me carefully because all of this will be relevant for your finals that will take place at the end of the year . I'm being honest with you I will make it hard for you because I want you to learn as much as you can so if you aren't ready for this class I will let you to leave ."

All of them looked at me nodding some look nervous others look scared and some of them look at me knowing this will be the last time they entered this class of mine.

„We will start with easy psychology tricks and I will let you to build groups and then start picking out a topic about easy psychology that you will send to me in each group you can decide if you want to do a group or if you want to do alone but in groups it will be easier since I will not make it easy for you to get through this class . Every One of you or every group of you will have to send me your work Till Next week Friday.
I will send You your grades as soon as I can write after you send me your work. "

They all Started writing down as soon as I start class and hold them and started to teach them psychology tricks movements and other things. My sat on the girl in front of me writing down everything ever so neatly smiling when I did a joke while others didn't even understand what I said.

She rambled to her self when she write something down and looked so fucking cute while doing so .

-)-)-)-)-)-))-)-)-)))-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-))
Part 1

I will do Ort 2 tmrw IM SO EXCITED FOR PART 2 HEHEH

Love , A🫀