Neighbour

Warnings : none

—————————————————————-
Y/n pov :

I took a look at the watch on my wrist , it's 10 pm finally , quickly grabbing my bag I smile to myself .

I quickly opened my window before jumping out and onto my broom flying straight to the other side of the neighbourhood.

My pjs were wide and oversized making them flutter behind me and the soft night breeze tickling my bare stomach .

I smiled to myself knowing that summer started and he's back from Hogwarts , I'm finally gonna see him again .

The window was open already and there he was smiling brightly at me as he's seen me on my broom .

We've done this since we were small kiddos . We're used to do this even though if our parents find out we're probably not able to see each other  ever again .

Arriving at his window I instantly flew in and jumped into his arms . He picked me up my thighs smiling brightly and hugging me while walking towards his bed and back .

"You're hair " he breathes out his eyes wide "I LOVE IT " he says kissing me .

"Thank you so much dray . But woah I love this suit it looks gorgeous on you "I smile as my gaze flutters up and down on him .

He proudly moves model like through his room making me laugh .

He then jumps in front of me .

"MISS L/N ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME " he says while laughing brightly and looking at me grabbing me before placing me on his bed and tickling my sides .

I haven't had so much adrenaline and positivity and joy in long . I enjoyed his presence so much , I love him .

"Stopppp Drayyy" I laughed out as he gazed at me in joy .

He then softly leaned down placing a kiss on my cheek then on my lips .

Instantly melting into him I hugged him while kissing . "Ready to go to our place " he mumbled against my lips , our eyes still closed and our foreheads pressed against each other .

"Whenever you're ready my love " I breathed out . Thus he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him onto his broom .

"This a new one ?" I said in bewilderment "yup , you need to see how fast it is " he answered proudly .

"Show me show me " I said excitedly.

"Hang on tight "

And off we were flying trough the night as I held onto him and breathed in his cologne that I learned to love . As he looked back into my face for a short moment grinning at me .

As we arrived at our usual place I gazed at the night sky . " Look dray there's your sign " he came up behind me hugging my waist as he placed his chin on my shoulder .

Some minutes later I turned around and kissed him deeply and so did he .

"I missed you so much my love " he whispered.

"I missed you more " , thinking about a book I had in my nach I grinned up at him only to find him looking down at me already , his eyes held so much adoration I thought he's looking at the most gorgeous thing in earth .

Pulling out the book I smiled placing it in his hands watching him unpack .

"No way " he said as his smile got even wider " you did not "

"I did , do you like it " I asked

"Like it ? No I love it . Thank you so much " 
You may ask what the book is about . It's the book he used to read to me when we were here the first time years ago , it was the first time he told me that he loved me and also my first kiss I've ever shared with anyone .

I remember us forgetting the book here and never finding it ever again. But now after years I've got it .

He then grabbed my hands " may you share a dance with me my lady "

I grinned at his cheesiness "of course  my dearest man " I giggled .

He grabbed me and danced with me while humming a tune making me smile brightly .

Turning me and then kissing me as we waltzed .  "Oh y/n , I love you just so much . I never wish to leave you ever again . " I looked up at him in adoration of his statement about our love .

"Dray . I love you " I quickly said before kissing him again and again and again not wishing to pull apart from him .

He the brushed some of my hair out of my face before rubbing his thumb across my cheekbone .

The wind suddenly blew my shirt up a bit causing me to wiggle in the cold .

"Here L he pulled off his hoodie from himself to place it in my hands .

I looked at him " won't you get cold "
"I'm a hot man , freezing ? I don't know her ." I giggled loudly at that .

Pulling the hoodie on and immediately feeling loved and secure .

"I love you "
" I love you more "

"DRAY LOOK" I said pointing at the night sky at a shooting star . "Make a wish " I said .

Looking back at him after wishing I smiled "you know what , I didn't even need to wish since my wish is already fulfilled . "

"I love you " he said before trying to catch me as I ran through the grass trying to get me and tickle me .

As he catched me he picked me up and kissed me . Only our two souls having the passion and lovely tension around us .

And the moon in the back smiling down at us giving us just the amount of light to see our lips pressing against each other and our foreheads pressed onto the others.

I'm calling a moment like that a moment of soulmates enjoying their time together .

—————————————————————
Loved this one xx

Urs , A❤️👄❤️