School nights with your boyfriends

Warnings : None
In this one Theo and Draco are your boyfriends .

///////
Narrators pov / 3 Rd persons pov :

You cuddled deeper into them pulling them closer to you . You turned around and kissed Theo's nose smiling then you rolled back and kissed Dracos before laying back down in between both of their warmth .

Theo held you from behind hiding his face in between your neck kissing you every now and then . Draco held your waist his head leaning against yours kissing your lips every now and then.

"We love you " Theo mumbled into your ear as you smiled holding his hand that was resting on your stomach . "I missed yous " you mumbled ."How was y'all's last class if the day " you mumbled hiding your face in Dracos chest . You felt them stroking your hair gently "was boring as always . Without you not even worthy of taking that stupid class " Theo answered his warm breath tingling your ear . "Was fucked up . Boring . Missed you in it and missed theo in it . Thankfully it's the only class without you . " you heard Draco say in a raspy tired voice .

You nodded into their chest "same here with me . "

"You sound tired . It's late . You wanna sleep in our dorm ?" Theo asked brushing his thumb against your hand .

"Is that okay " you asked looking up seeing them nod "ours is ours okay " Draco mumbled smiling a bit .

They took your hand as you all walked together upstairs from the commons room into thei- y'all's dorm .

They gave you their clothes that you changed into right after .

Looking into the mirror your thoughts overcame you . It was something that no one but them understood . You had problems with your overthinking and everything. Your past used to be horrible and dark as much as alone . You still didn't completely overcome it . Thinking about it whilst looking into the mirror tears started falling from your eyes uncontrollably.

You held onto your arm trembling. The door pushed open and Draco ran in alongside with Theo both of them instantly pulling you into their chests . "It's okay it's okay . Shhh shhh we've got you baby we've got you . I promise " Draco  whispered as you held into them hiccuping.

"I'm sorry . I'm so fucking sorry " you mumbled as Theo made you look up into his eyes .

"Darling . We are here . All together . We love you forever and always and there is nothing to be sorry about " he smiled kissing you .

"Let's go to bed okay " Draco said kissing you onto your lips before kissing Theo's cheek softly.

"Imma use a spell for tea . It'll help I'm sure " Theo said .

Drinking the tea hall laughed a lot talking about school,  family and future .

"I love that yes oh merlin " you laughed at the story Draco just told y'all .

"We'll I'm flattered you like it " he chuckled .

"It's late . We should sleep " he mumbled after before pulling the covers over y'all .

"I love you Dray . I love you Thee" you smiled kissing them both before laying back down instantly falling into a slumber .

"I love her so fucking much " Draco whispered to theo whilst brushing some hair out of your face listening to your soft snores .

"Same . She means everything to me " theo mumbled his fingertips gliding over your cheek.

"Good night "

"Night " Draco whispered back with a small smile laying his head next to yours so did Theo .

Y'all's hands were all joined . So when Snape and Mcgonogall were looking for you in the morning obviously searching in your boyfriendss room they both ended up with a smile on their faces . And Snape with 10 pound less after loosing the bet against Mcgonogall .

//////
That's it . Hope u like it x

Yours sincerely
-A 🫶