Healer Draco / part 2 last part

Dracos pov:

I look at my watch and it's already in the morning . A nurse walks in and smiles "good morning sir , we didn't want to interrupt yalls sleep and there was not a lot going on yesterday, so doctor Zabini helped out ." "I'll make sure to thank him later , have y'all made background checks if everything is alright with her so she's ready to leave today " I ask her she's a nurse that worked her since I was still a student here , she's like the nanny of the hospital . "Yea , we made background checks and she's ready to go " she smiles at me . I thanked her before taking a look at her , she's gorgeous. I'm kissing her head and put the blanket further around her wanting her to stay warm .

I run my hand through her hair as she yawns , softly waking up she looks up at me and then smiles , "thank you for staying I appreciate it a lot sir . " she leans on her arm getting up a bit before planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

I'm blushing . What the fuck . I'm never blushing ...

I'm gripping her jaw softly stroking her cheek before moving down and kissing her lips. She immediately melts into me kissing me back .

After our shared kiss she smiles at me blushing . Good to see I'm not the only one showing affection towards the other . "You're allowed to leave today " she nods as I'm still stroking her cheek "I'll take you home , your car is broken still after all ."

" I , I can't thank you enough . I appreciate it so much really but you already did so much I can't just , I can't just let you do this too sir. " she looks up at me .

" love , I can't imagine doing anything else okay . Other then that , call me Draco and I'll call you y/n if that's fine with you . I also let one of my coworkers bring you some clothing of mine . So you don't have to wear your bloodied shirt okay ." I mumble softly .

"Okay and thank you si- Draco "

"Come on well get you home " taking her hand I'm softly lifting her up so she can stand .

////

On my way to my car she holds onto my arm since she still isn't completely able to walk on her own . She's also having a cast on her leg so that makes walking even harder .

I hold her other hand to help her too as she then turns to look at me . "Which one is yours " she mumbles blushing as I smile .

"That one " I say motioning towards the black car standing oh so preciously in front of us

"Wow" i hear her whisper beside me .

I chuckle before turning towards her front kissing her lips again as she kisses me back . She smiles into the kiss as do I .

////

Arriving home has never felt so good . I opened the door to my apartment and let her in picking her up bridal style carrying her to my bedroom .

"I know we barely know each other , but I don't know , you feel like home to me Draco . " she mumbles sleepily.

"You feel like home to me too y/n " I say caressing her cheek before leaning down planing a kiss on her forehead turning to leave the bedroom so that she can rest . Turning around I instantly feel a grip on my arm as I hear her mumble
"Please stay , I want to fall asleep in your arms , please" my heart . I can't describe what I've felt in that second ...

Fuck , I feel like I'm already falling for her yet , I barely know her at least from Time . My heart made some stupid things the moment she said that and I felt the need to protect her forever . To be her boyfriend that takes care of her after her being sick . Having a life with her .

I look at her and then smile brightly.

"I'm always gonna stay . I'll always be there . I promise love " .

That being said she nodded cuddling into me .

"You're already my save place Dray"

"As Are you mine y/n"

-//////

"And y'all are always telling us not to talk to strangers pfff" my 16 year old daughter says .

"Aurora I swear , enter a strangers apartment and I'll hunt you sister " Scorpius almost demands looking at his little sister while holding his wife by her waist .

Yup , you guess right . I married my love y/n and we have to kids together . Aurora ,16 and Scorpius ,22 .

And yes we are old but she still looks as young and beautiful as she did on our first day .

I smile walking over to her as she makes us all salad while being on her phone for a work call .

Grabbing her hips I kiss her forehead then her cheek then her lips as she smiles kissing me back .

"Y/n ? Y/nnnn are you still there ? Wha-" and she let the phone fall using both of her hands to kiss me back placing them on my chest .

"Mom , Dad please " we hear our kids pout .

Laughing we part as she leans against me .

"I'm so glad you helped me back then doctor " she teases me .

"Ah yes , I am too " I mumble laughing .

Sometimes bad things happen so that good things can take place . Bad things need to happen so that we learn and we move on and always remember , if it's bad right now , it's not the end .

"I love you Dray , you're my home " she says pressing a kiss to my lips whilst standing on her tippy toes .

"I love you more , you're my safe place " I whisper into her ear .

And that's our story .

—//———————
Hope y'all liked it :)