Her

Power woman alert 🚨

////////////////////
Dracos pov :

There she stands .
Proud , beautiful, perfect , smart and so on I could write books about her . Looking around I see I'm not the only one thinking of her that way , but what I can see is that I'm the only man she nods at . Heat rushes into my cheeks .
I've never been one to fall on my knees for anyone , but for her I wouldn't mind . I'd rather be proud of it .

The man are watching her every movement . But not one dares to look at her in a way that could be inappropriate even if they do want to , you can see the list in their eyes . But one wrong look and you'd probably end up on the street .

We're in the official meeting of the ministry . She isn't working at the ministry yet whatever she says goes and that is a rule for us as much as for the ministry.

You may ask why , we'll .
She is the strongest witch living . She is younger then all in this room . She is Harry Potters daughter but that's not what she's famous for . She's famous for her being the best auror in that young age of hers and not only that but her using magic that no one has ever seen.

She's twenty . I'm forty years yet I can't keep my eyes off her figure .

She places folders on the desk smiling at her father who is sitting next to me before pulling her guard up and starting with the meeting .

"Good morning Ladies and Gentleman we'll start this meeting with shocking news . The finances of ...."

Oh yea I think I forgot to mention she also does the finances of our ministry.

"Well this was a good meeting now , wasn't it " she says smiling "Goodbye everyone till next month " with that she closes the meeting and starts packing as her father walks over to her in a proud manner . "You did great y/n , your mother will be so proud of you when I'm telling her what you achieved here again " Harry says as he gives her a fatherly hug. "But now I gotta go , you know how your mother is when I'm not on time , love you sweetheart " and with that he left apparating away . She smiles before turning towards me .

Checking me out . "Mister Malfoy" she seductively rasps out before moving towards me . I smirk walking over kissing her shoulder that's exposed from her dress .

"Or should I say daddy " she mumbles into my ear . " I've missed your marks on me . It's been too long "

I kiss up her collarbone reaching the spot on her neck that always leaves her shuddering . So does it this time . Before she turns me in one move ans places her hand on my crotch area slowly sliding her hand up smirking into my neck .

"Teasing me now are we ?" I chuckle . "You know what happens when you're doing this " she nods as I grab her legs and with that I'm apparating out of the office leaving myself and her to grin .

Let's just say I definitely showed her what happens when she is teasing me .

I think I forgot telling y'all . That power woman is my wife and mother of my children I'm proud to say and the owner of y/n potter malfoy inc.

My woman .

—————
We love woman don't we :)
This one was a idk one but here y'all go hehe