Chapter 32

Theo Point of view

(Listen to 'She will be loved' by Maroon 5 while reading this, for the feels to hit you extra hard)

"Good morning baby..."

It's her voice I hear. I'm sure of it. I could recognise that voice any day.

I'm in a bed. She's waking me up? Oh..she's waking me up.

As I'm laying on my chest, the way I usually sleep, I feel her chest press against my back. The contact is intoxicating. I can't ever get enough.

I hear her giggle as she climbs on my back. She lays flat on my back, her head near my ear. She starts nibbling on my earlobe and I moan from he pleasure.

"Wake up Theo..." She whispers seductively.

I roll over causing her to fall off of my back but she lands on the mattress right next to me. I grab her so that she's directly under me and I stare at her, just admiring her for who she is.

"What?" She asks.

I just smirk.

"What?" She asks again, giggling this time.

"Nothing. I was just staring at you."

"I love this. Waking up with you by my side...although you're not fully awake just yet, are you?"

I grin. I don't know why I do, it just happens every time I look at her. I can't control myself. I love her.

I'm in love with her. And I fall deeper and deeper everyday.

She flips us over so that this time she's the one hovering over me. She starts kissing down my chest. I lay flat against the bed and close my eyes. I could get used to this.

"I need to wake you up now.."

I groan. She finds the waistband of my boxers and I yelp when she grabs me.

"Shailene don't." I warn.

She just smiles. "Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say."

"Shai.."

"Time to wake up now baby..."
--
--
--
--
"...time to wake up now baby.."

I open my eyes to see a weeping Ruth hovering over me.

My eyes take a while to adjust to the bright lights of the hospital room.

"Oh my god! Thank lord you're awake I thought I lost you! I was so worried...." Ruth keeps rambling on but I'm not paying attention.

I turn my head to the side and stare at the ground, a single warm tear rolling down my cheek when I realise that it was only my imagination.

I need it to be real. Because this thing with Ruth - it isn't real.