Chapter Thirty One

3 years later...

"Pepi, you're back!" I jumped into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist. "I've missed you so much" I whispered

"I missed you too my love" he said as he kissed me on my forehead.

I held on to him as he took off his shoes and placed his keys on the table. He sat on the couch as I sat on his lap.

"Let's go on a date tonight, hm?" He asked me as he stroked my cheek.

I nodded my head positively. But I couldn't hold in my tears. They flooded my eyes before erupting onto my cheeks.

"Amor, what's wrong? I've already stayed away longer than a week" he whispered as he swept my tears away.

"Pedro, it's not that. I'm moving out"

"W- what?" His voice trembled.

"Adidas has invited me to work for them in the US" I explained to him.

"No, you can't leave me" he nodded his head negatively, I could hear his voice cracking.

"I can't refuse an offer like that, I'm only 20, getting that job is the dream of any photographer" I told him.

He buried his head in my neck. He never likes it when I see him cry.

"When are you leaving?" He asked, he was now sobbing completely.

"In two weeks" I passed my fingers through his hair.

"I can't live without you Lina" he cried. He quickly lifted his head to look me in the eyes. His cheeks were pink and covered with some tears "We're not breaking up" he stated it as a fact.

"Of course not" as soon as I said that he picked me up and headed towards our room.

He laid us down on our bed and we snuggled under the sheets.

He quickly fell asleep as I got a phone call from Sophie. "Hey Soph" I whispered

"Hey" she whispered too "is Pedro back?"

"Yup, he's asleep right next to me actually" I replied lowly. "Pablo?"

"Same here" she laughed.

"Did you tell him yet?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I did"

"He didn't take it too well?"

"Worse then expected. He started crying"

"Oh."

I sighed.

"We're all going to miss you"

"I think I should stay"

"No. You can't stay just because of the people you love. They should understand if they love you. I understand, and I'm sure Pedro will too when he'll have digested it. The opportunity is incredible, you can't let it go to waste"

"I don't know, Barcelona is my home. I have everything here, my own house with my boyfriend, my good waged job, my friends" I closed my eyes in frustration

"Pedro can always come back to our house, he still has his room here. Adidas will pay you much better then the passport store, you'll see your friends and the team whenever you come back"

I laughed "you always seem to make things easier and simpler"

"I hope I do. I want to make you feel better"

I could hear her smile from the phone.

"Can I call you tomorrow?" I wondered.

"Yes. Keep me updated"

I felt Pedro hug me tightly, as I fell asleep in his embrace.

{_}

"Are you awake?" He asked

I nodded my head, not wanting to speak as my eyes were still shut.

"I promised Pablo that we'd go eat lunch at theirs" he told me as he stroked my hand.

"At what time?" I asked, opening my eyes to see him next to me.

"At twelve" he picked himself up and started to tickle me.

"Stopppp" i giggled as he did so.

He stopped, before peppering me with kisses on my face.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you more" I pulled him down to kiss him as he was hovering over me.

"How much time do we have?" I asked him in between kisses.

"Two hours until we leave" he whispered. "But I don't think they'll mind if we're a little late" he smiled cheekily into the kiss.

"Yeah, there was some traffic on the road" I shrugged with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUESS WHOS BACKKKK 🤭

I hope you liked the chapter even though it was super short! I plan on posting on this story too (I've started another story) but I'll post without schedule.

I'm so so so sorry for ghosting this for months! Thank you for all the support this has gained during my absence.

As always, I'd you have any advice or recommendations, let me know!

Love,

Pedriittaa <3