Chapter Twenty Six

Pedro's POV:

After dropping Catalina off at Mikky and Frenkie's house, I took the three boys who were waiting for me there.

We climbed into the car, Pablo into the passenger seat as Ansu and Frenkie where in the back seats. They were talking about a video they had seen on Instagram.

"So, how did it go?" Pablo asked me as my gaze stayed on the road.

"How did what go?" Frenkie asked, joining the conversation.

"Uhh, I asked this girl to be my girlfriend today" I replied, not being able to lie to my teammates.

I had only told Pablo who it was I was asking out because he is my best friend. I know he wouldn't tell anyone and he wouldn't tease me constantly like the others would.

"And? What did she say?" Ansu asked, joining the conversation too, leaning on Pablo's seat to look at me.

"Well, she said yes" they all started to cheer for me, Frenkie patting my shoulders happily.

"So, are you going to tell us who it?" Ansu asked with a smirk on his face, there was no way I was telling him just yet.

"You'll be able to meet her soon enough" I told them, being as vague as possible on purpose.

As I turned left into my driveway, I saw Pablo smile at me, showing me he was happy for me.

We entered my house, all taking off our shoes before running down the stairs to my basement. Ansu and Pablo were the first to grab controllers as they turned my PS on.

"Mmm, I'm really craving some pizza" Frenkie told me as he sat next to me.

"Sure, should I just order everyone's usual?" I asked to my three guests.

Pablo and Ansu nodded, staying concentrated on choosing the players on their teams and Frenkie hummed positively.

I ordered the pizzas and then decided to scroll on my phone for awhile. I replied to a few texts and then I found myself on Catalina's contact. Even though she'll probably see it tomorrow, I sent her a message.

"I can't stop thinking of you. I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine" Is what I decide to send her after a few minutes of thinking.

I turn my phone off because it's already my turn to play against Pablo. Frenkie had lost from a lot, 5-0 but that didn't worry me one bit, because I was obviously better than Pablo. Like expected I won fare and square, even though Pablo would argue with that, 2-1.

It was then Frenkie against Ansu. When Ansu was leading with two points, I heard my doorbell ring.

"I'll go get it" I tell them, rubbing up the stairs, i could eat a three course meal I was so hungry.

I payed the delivery guy and tipped him. I always tipped people, but this time it was more than usual. It had actually nothing to do with his delivery, but just the fact that today was a great day.

I ran down the stairs with our pizzas and the boys turned the TV on, smelling the heavenly odour.

"Pizza Hut always hits different than any restaurant" Ansu muttered, his mouth full.

"Guys, remember our deal, what's eaten in between these four walls stays here, so no telling Xavi" I told them seriously.

"Yes Pedri" they all said at the same time. The three of them looked at each other before bursting out of laughter.

"Has anyone heard from Ferrán? He might be dead for all we know" Pablo asked.

We all looked at each other, no one had heard of him. After Frenkie's suggestion, we decide to FaceTime him. He picks up quite quickly actually.

"Hola hermanos" he said through the phone. He was shirtless, on what seemed to be his couch from the surroundings.

"Hola" we greeted him "we were getting weird, we thought someone had murdered you or something" Ansu laughed, making Ferrán do so too.

"No no, I just had a few things to work out with my family since they're coming to visit soon, and I skipped two training session because of a PRIME add I had to do.

"Oh okay, that's cool, doing a collaboration with KSI, Logan Paul and all" Pablo said.

"Yeah it really is, it was so cool to see them in real life. Say Pedro, are you into Catalina?" Ferrán asked, changing the topic of the conversation directly at me.

But before I could even think of a reply, Ansu replied for me, and with the worst answer he could of found. "Didn't he tell you, he's dating this" he quoted with his fingers "mysterious girl" I know Ansu wasn't aware of me and Catalina but I wanted to punch him.

"Why?" Was all I could mutter out.

"I was planning on asking her out. You know with bro code and all I wanted to check if that was fine with you. I'm glad I have the green light" he winked at me. "What's her number?" He asked, I reached for my phone, I wanted to hang up so badly, but I just forwarded her contact to him.

"Thanks. I'm going to go, to send mi chica a message" he said, smiling. When he saw I wasn't impressed he said "Like, have you all seen how she looks at me? It's obvious she is head over heels" he laughed

"We'll see about that" Pablo simply replied.

He hanged up and we finished eating our pizzas. We started fifa again and played some more. Once I went upstairs to grab some water I saw a notification from Catalina from about one hour ago.

Catalina
Ferrán sent me a message

Me
He wants to ask you out, what did he say?

Catalina
He just asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime. He invited me for ice-cream and walk in the park.
It's NOT a date tho.

Me
Catalina
It's obvious a date.
He called me about it.

Catalina
I'm telling you it's not. Even if he thinks so, I have a boyfriend so for me it's not one.

Pedro
I don't know about this...

Catalina
So you don't trust me?

Pedro
No.
I don't trust HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello

I'm sorry for the qualities of the chapters atm. I'm trying to surpass the writers block I have going on :/

Anyhow, I hope you've like it, thank you all for 12.9k reads.

Love,

Pedriittaa <3