Chapter Twelve

Catalina walked into Ciutat Esportiva, her camera bag hanging from her shoulder. It had been a week since the night out with Pedro. They hadn't talked, both very busy.

Catalina had taken that week to stay home and edit the photos. She perfected them and reviewed them all, she also edited the clubs YouTube Videos. She also went to school and had to revise a lot for her exams that are coming up quicker than she had anticipated.

As she got on the field, she saw the boys, and among them, her golden boy. Catalina looked at her feet as she gulped, she didn't know where things stood, how should she act? How should she greet him? She felt like things would be weird between them, so she was kind of dreading to see him.

Moving on, she started setting up next to Sophie's camera, somehow Sophie was no where to be seen.

She grabbed her tripod and attached her camera onto it. She turned the camera on and looked into the camera to focus on the boys who were practicing. Realising she had left the cover of the lenses on, she took it off and focused her camera. But as she did so, she noticed someone was standing in her way. Looking up, she saw Pedro with a cheeky grin on his face.

Somehow all the stress and anxiety she had, thinking about this moment flew away and she was just living in the moment.

"Hola cariño" he greeted Catalina, making her blush at the nickname. He took a step forward, breaking the distance between them, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hola Pedro" she greeted back "How are you?" She asked, looking back into her camera and focusing it on the boys.

"I'm okay, how are you? I haven't seen you since a while" he told her, admiring her work on her camera.

"I'm good, just stressed since my exams are coming up" she told him, happy that she didn't add to her lie.

"We could go out for coffee together? You know, just hang out at a café, you can work and I can read next to you"

Catalina looked up, smiling uncontrollably "that would be great Pedro"

"When would you be free?" He asked her, not wanting this opportunity to fade away because they didn't set a time and date to it.

"I'm free today after training or Friday morning this week" she told him, concentrating on a red light that kept flickering on her camera.

"Then we can leave from here together, I'll just have to grab something from my house. Is that  good for you?" Pedro asked her, grabbing her free hand and covering it with his two hands

She looked up, actually stopping what she was doing on her camera to concentrate on him. She thought about his offer and then looked down at her outfit, which was more of a work outfit.

"Don't worry, we're not going somewhere really nice. It's an old coffee shop I found when I just settled in Barcelona. And I really like your outfit anyways" he told her, looking at her in her eyes, but not daring to do so when he complimented her.

"Thank you Pedro, it works for me too" she smiled at him, removing her hand from his hands, "You should go before Xavi gets mad though" she told him

{_}

"So, how are things going with Pedro?" Sophie asked her friend, just arriving when their interaction was coming to an end.

"Everything's going so great, I feel like im living the dream" Catalina replied

"Well, you kind of are" she pause adjusting her lens before continuing "have you, you know, told him?" Sophie asked

"I've tried to, but I was cut off" she sighed "I'm going to tell him tonight though"