Chapter Nineteen

Catalina's POV:

Click. Click. Click

"Pablo, stop moving!" Sophie scolded him, causing me to laugh.

"But this jacket is so uncomfortable!" He whined.

Here we were, in the shooting room, trying to capture some shots for the adidas collection they had going on. The one which had caused us to meet when I was helping my friend choose his new shoes.

Pedro hadn't arrived yet, we all doubted he would show up at this point. So she had started Pablo's solo part of it to get it out of the way.

I approached Pablo and adjusted his jacket and quickly moved one of his strands of hair that was being rebellious.

I moved out of the way, adjusted the lights a bit and then turned to Sophie. "Nows perfect, you can go on"

Pablo posed as Sophie took his pictures, I watched them appear on the screen who was connected to her camera.

"Let me take a picture of you two now" I told them, a big smile plastered over my face.

They still weren't together, but I loved to tease them about it. I'm not sure they were a very affectionate couple, but they bought seemed happy, so I totally shipped them. It was obvious they were both meant to each other.

They both nodded as they stood awkwardly in front of the camera and I couldn't help but start laughing.

"You guys, stop standing like robots and you know, move closer to each other ?" I said between my laughs as they both blushed.

They got closer, Pablo passing his arm around her waist as she did the same around his. I took a picture as Sophie smiled, Pablo was looking at her with an awfully cute love face. They are so cute together. I wish some boy will like me like Pablo likes Sophie.

We started packing soon afterwards, while Pablo was changing back to the clothes he had come in.

"So what do you have now?" I asked Sophie

"I've got to-" she started but was interrupted by the door being opened a big swing at once.

Pedro was there. He looked so hot. Water dripping down his messy hair, his clothes mostly drenched from the rain that was pouring outside. He was panting, his cheeks were slightly pink, like had ran a long distance.

"Where were you?" Pablo asked as he walked through the open door into the room.

"I-my car, it broke down on the road. Then it started storming outside, and my phone died, there were no taxis or anything because of the weather, so I ran here. I'm so sorry I'm late" he apologised, looked at the three of us, but for some reason I felt like he was mostly talking to me.

"It's okay, but I've got to go now, Pablo, are you still okay with driving me?" Sophie asked Pablo, this one nodded agreeing.

"Yup, it's no worries. Guess I'll see you two on Friday" he said goodbye, kissing me on the cheek and giving Pedro a fist bump.

The two left, quickly grabbing their bags. And then, it was just the two of us. Him and I. Me and him. For the first time since the locker room incident.

He walked next to me, laying his bag on the table and sitting down on the chair next to it.

"So, how can we get started?" Pedro asked me, looking at me, his eyes in mine.

"I-uh" I cleared my throat "you can just change in the clothes that are in the locker room"

He came back soon afterwards, his hair slightly less wet. Meanwhile he was changing, I had set the camera back up. I was taking a quick look at all my settings when I felt him grab me by my waist, turning me around in the process.