Chapter Fifteen

After a few seconds, Jules left, a finger over his mouth, signalling that he would stay quiet about what he saw.

Pedro and Catalina looked at each other, both blushing when they thought back to what had just happened.

Pedro put his hands around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him, as he looked over at her. They both smiled as they walked back into the garden.

Catalina sat next to Pablo, and in front of Sophie, who both smiled at their friends.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that Pablo?" Pedro asked him, having enough of what his friend was doing

"How was it ?" He mouthed silently, as the girls started to talk about some event they had to attend as photographers.

Pedro face palmed himself, that's why Pablo had been looking at him weirdly. Pedro shrugged his shoulders, wanting Pablo to be in doubt. He smiled at Pablo and looked over to Catalina, who was also looking at him, before looking away when she had been caught.

{_}

Pedro, Sophie, Ferrán, Mikky and Catalina had decided to watch a movie, while the others were discussing on a debate that seemed to never end.

After a while in the movie, Catalina fell asleep on Pedro's shoulder, one of her hands dropping on to his lap. He snacked his hand onto her waist, pulling her closer to him.

When Catalina woke up, she was in Pedro's car, as he drove her to her house. They were only a few moments away from arriving. When she opened her eyes, she saw Pedro smile at her. She felt him stroke her hand with his thumb, as their hands were intertwined.

Pedro parked his car, opening the door for Catalina. They both entered the building side by side. Arriving in front of her studio, she looked for her keys in her bag, opening the door.

She walked in and turned around to face Pedro "thanks for bringing me home" she told him

"It was my pleasure" he told her smiling, a moment of silence passed while they looked at each other in their eyes, "Goodnight Catalina" he told her, before kissing her on the cheek

"Goodnight Pedro" she said, closing the door.

{_}

Catalina's school day was finally finished, she could now go take a nap in her bed, which was all she could think about since she woke up.

As she walked over to the bus stop, she heard someone from behind her call her name "Catalina!"

She turned around, smiling when she saw one of her friends, Alejandro. "Hola Ale" she greeted him

"I need to buy some new shoes, will you come with me to help me choose?" He asked her.

She rolled her eyes. Alejandro was the most indecisive person she knew. But he was a very humble and down to earth person.

"Okay fine, but I can't stay long" she told him, as he smiled at her.

Once their bus had dropped them off, they walked a few minutes in the center of Barcelona.

"This is my birthday present from my parents" he told her as they walked into the Adidas store.

Catalina watched as Alejandra tried on different shoes, giving her opinion on each pair.

"Catalina, don't turn around, but there's a celebrity right behind you" he told her, his eyes wide with shock

"Really? Who is it?" She asked him, fighting the urge to turn around, expecting to be shocked when doing so

Catalina waited for Alejandro to reply, but he didn't, she didn't understand why until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She didn't turn herself around completely, instead she just looked over her shoulder. When she saw who it was, she got up of where she was sitting.

"Hola Pablo" she greeted him, as he kissed her on the cheek and she gave him a quick hug.

"Hola Catalina" he said "how'd your day go?"

"It went well, it was very long though. Too long" she said and he laughed "Pablo, this is one of my friends Alejandro, Ale this is Pablo" she introduced the two.

"Hola" Alejandro greeted Pablo as this last one smiled at him.

"Hola, it's nice to meet some of Catalina's friends, we were getting to the conclusion that they were imaginary" Pablo laughed

Pablo turned back to Catalina when she talked to him "Talking about friends! Can you stop hanging out with Sophie for one day? It's been four days since I last saw her and every time I want to do something with her she's always with you" she teased him

"What can I say? I'm just too adorable" he laughed with her "On another note, where have you been all week? You've missed all the practices and the after training coffee shop stops" Catalina was about to reply but she saw Pablo way his hand towards someone behind her.

She turned around to see who it was and saw Pedro and some other boy walking next to him. He looked slightly older than Pedro, and they had similar features, so she assumed it was his brother Fernando.

"Hola Pedro, hola Fer" Pablo greeted the two boys "Catalina, this Pedro's brother, Fernando"

For some reason, Catalina was nervous to meet Fernando. She felt like the fact that she was meeting Pedro's brother, someone he could talk all day about, was quite a step in their relationship. She didn't know if all this was a good idea, she thought that maybe Pedro's isn't want her to meet Fernando yet.

"Hola" she said as she kissed him on the cheek, greeting him friendly. "It's nice to finally meet you, Pedro has talked a lot about you" she said as she stood in front of him

"It's nice to meet you too, Pedro can't stop talking about you. I feel like I've known you for so long even though it's the first time I see you in person" Fernando replied

She than went up to Pedro who opened his arms to hug her. She inhaled his heavenly smelling cologne, hearing him whisper to her

"You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now" which made Catalina directly remove herself from the hug and look away, blushing.

"So, what are you guys doing over here?" She asked them, standing next to Alejandro, who Pablo had introduced whilst Catalina and Pedro were quickly hugging.

"We could ask you the same thing. But we're actually here to grab our outfits for the photoshoot we have soon"

"It's good that you remind me, I hadn't put it in my calendar" she told them, quickly adding it into her phones calendar "we actually here to choose Alejandro some new shoes, what do you think Pablo? In blue or in red?" She said picking up the two pairs

"Definitely the blue ones, I have them too and they always look amazing" Pablo told Alejandro, who nodded

"Okay it's set then, you should take them" Catalina said, looking over at Pedro who had a fake hurt expression plastered on his face "Don't take it personally Pedro, but you know, Pablo dressed better" she said ruffling his hair when she walked past him with Alejandro. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at training" she told them as she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy!

I hope you guys liked this simple chapter!

I promise you guys the next chapter is so >>>>>> most of you will be so happy!!

As always, if you have any recommandations or suggestions ;)

Love you all so much,

Pedrittaa <3