Chapter Twenty One

Pedro's POV:

I put my keys on the table and walked around this last one. I'm finally home after a early morning to late afternoon training. To make things worse, Pablo wasn't there, and neither were the girls, since the training wasn't recorded.

My stomach rumbled loudly, but I couldn't care more, I had been dreaming of one thing since I had woken up, being able to lie down on the couch. Catalina was right, it's the comfiest ever to been made.

The house felt lonely without Pablo, he was gone for two weeks back to his family's house, because of his grandma being sick. He had already left a week ago, so he should be here in a week or so since his grandmother is luckily doing much better.

I turned around to have my stomach on the couch, one of my cheeks lying down on the couch as I watched my phone.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

It's probably my Amazon package, so I didn't bother getting up to open it. The package can just wait on my front door.

After a few moments, I heard the front door open, I quickly turned around to see who it was. I smiled as I saw the woman of my life closing the door behind her, placing her bag next to where I had put my keys.

"Hola" she smiled at me as went into the kitchen, I heard her grab some plates, hearing the shuffling of glass. "I thought you'd be like this, so I made dinner" she told me as she came out, two plates in her hands.

"Thank you" I told her as I stood up, grabbing her by the waist, leaning in to kiss her, but ending up kissing her on the cheek as I was too shy to be so bold.

We sat down on the couch, both in the tailor sitting position, facing each other. I talked about my training as she told me something that had happened in her day today.

But how could I stay concentrated when she was right in front of me. Her beautiful hair framing her face, her pink lips moved as she talking. My gaze went up and I saw her eyes. Their beautiful emerald green mesmerised me, they sparkled because of the lighting. She looked so pretty, all I wanted to do was feel her close to me and kiss her.

"Anyways, what should we do now?" She asked as she took our empty plates and went over to the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher.

"I don't know, you can choose whatever" I told her as I followed her to the kitchen, grabbing some snacks. "Oh I was out with Pablo last week and I got you something," I told her before running upstairs to grab the small bag

She thanked me even before opening the bag, and once she opened it I saw her eyes widened.

"Woah, thank you so much Pedro. But, I'm sorry I can't take them" she told me, looking at me with a sad looking smile.

"Why not, what's wrong with them?" I worried, there was only me to mess up a gift to someone you really want to please.

"It's just, I know they must've been super expensive, and, I-" I laughed, relieved it wasn't that she didn't like my gift

"Oh Catalina, I saw them and I thought of you. I overheard you and Sophie talking about some earrings you saw. Look around, moneys not a problem for me, I just wanted to make you happy" I told her, grabbing her free hand and rubbing it.

She waited a moment, thinking of what she was going to say.

"Thank you Pedro" she told me before putting the earrings on the kitchen counter and hugging me. "This means so much to me" she told me when she inched a bit further from me to look at me in eyes, as we hugged.

Her arms were around my neck and mine around her waist. I saw her eyes look down at my lips, looking back at my eyes, before kissing me.

This time it was soft, less heated then the last time we had kissed, which was actually two weeks from now. I kissed her sweet lips back as I picked her up and set her down gently on the counter, not stopping the kiss. Her hands went in my hair, rubbing slow circles on my head. Her tongue soon entered in my mouth as we played around together, before parting from the kiss. Her forehead against mine, my hands reached to stroke her cheek.

"Catalina, I want to know, is there- is there someone in your life?" I asked her, instantly regretting, scared of her reply.

"It's only you Pedro" she smiled, wrapping her legs around my waist to bring me closer to the counter, kissing me again as softly as before.

She quickly pulled away though, one hand on my chest as she breathed a bit.

"Shit, do you have the time?" She asked me, looking around, probably searching for anything with the time.

I pulled my phone out of my training shorts pocket, seeing the time on my Home Screen "It's 10:43. Why?" I asked her as she scurried of the counter and went to put her shoes on

"My bus leaves in four minutes" she told me, making me laugh

"Catalina, why don't you just sleepover ?" I offered her, receiving a smile from her

"You don't mind ?" She asked me, removing her shoes

"No, in the contrary, the house feels so empty without Pablo" I laughed, gesturing my arms designating the room.

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked me, my eyes hurt from the way they opened wide in shock "in the platonic way"she laughed at me, as my face became all red from embarrassment,

"Yeah sure, of course" I smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola everyone!!

I hope you're all doing great and that your week was good! It's finally the week which means I only have 5 exams left!! :))

I hope you've enjoyed todays chapter! I'm so excited to post the next one as it's been in my drafts for a few days now and I think it will be great after this one.

Thank you all so much for 7.4k reads! I never expected that the story would go so well. It all started off as a way to distract myself from my lonely Easter holidays and now I post regularly. Thank you all for the support, I don't think I would still be writing the book if it wasn't for you <3

Love,

Pedriittaa <3