11

"I know it shouldn't be, but I really feel the need to have all the males on Worm Planet transcribe and recite this sentence."

"Why not? I can't stand up after kneeling for a long time? This anchor is right. What is the difference between a male and a female? When it comes to social contribution, how can males compare to females? Why can males be superior and boss around? Females can only be humble and flatter and swallow their voices?"

"Uh... No worm forces you to swallow your anger. As long as you don't want to get married, why do you need to please the male worm?"

"Don't put it so lightly. We have been taught to care for males, love males, and be courteous to males since elementary school. How many females can awaken their self-awareness in this educational environment and understand that they also need to be loved?"

"Indeed, I've never heard of males being educated like this, not even a single word."

"Not to mention anything else, just look at the difference in social treatment. After divorce, most of the property will belong to the male son. Even if the female is the richest man in the world, she will directly become a middle-class man after a single divorce. The salary of male stars in the entertainment industry is even more frighteningly high, almost dozens of times that of female stars."

"If we don't protect the males, how will our Zerg race reproduce? Some insects are really ridiculous. Without males, how are you born?"

This is a highly discussed topic that has been around for a long time.

Although the Zerg have been discussing this issue for hundreds of years, there will be major events almost every once in a while, causing all bugs to debate gender issues, but they still haven't been able to come up with an answer that satisfies all bugs. Of course it's the same this time.

The only difference is that this time the remarks come from a male son.

However, not all insects stick to the question of male and female insects——

"Are you only concerned about his soul? I'm the only one who is greedy for his beauty? This face is a gift from the Insect God!"

"Look at the little worm in the video, how can there be such a beautiful little worm!"

"The part where you wipe the mouth of the little worm cub is really too gentle! It's so gentle! When will the worm god give me such a hero?"

"Take advantage of the chaos to popularize science. This anchor is also known as Little Diamond. It starts broadcasting at 7 o'clock every night in the parent-child zone of Xingwang Live. If you like it, don't miss it! Little Diamond and Little Ryan are super cute and cute!"

Caesar flipped through these remarks one by one, and finally let go of the anxiety in his heart.

To be honest, he only blurted out that sentence because he was thinking about Ryan.

Although he really thought so in his heart, he never wanted to be the pioneer of the Zerg enlightenment movement.

One is that he does not have such ambitions, and the other is that he is not used to being a topic of discussion for the entire Zombie Planet.

But he also doesn't want to see females being treated unfairly, because it goes against the concept of equality he has accepted since he was a child, and because... Judging from the current sex ratio of the Zerg, Little Ryan is very likely to be a female insect.

Caesar's fist hardened when he thought that the little worm he held in his palm might be bullied and oppressed because of his gender in the future.

He secretly made up his mind that no matter what the general environment is, his little Ryan must be happy, grow up carefree, and live the life he wants.