49

"I..."

Ai Jia opened his mouth, and then closed his mouth under Caesar's focused and puzzled gaze.

The last time I felt like I couldn't open my mouth was the last time.

He held Caesar's hand, as if he had gained some strength, pulled it over, and gently placed it on his abdomen: "...Here, there are our bug eggs."

Caesar's eyes widened in disbelief, feeling the clear touch of the palm, and he could clearly feel the outline of Ai Jia's abdominal muscles.

"Really?"

He wrapped his arms around Ai Jia's waist, and carefully covered his palms, like a child getting a novelty toy for the first time, his eyes lit up in surprise and excitement, and he confirmed again: "Really?"

Seeing his reaction so happy, Ai Jia slowly let go of his hanging heart, with a smile on his face, and nodded slightly: "Yeah." They have obviously raised Ryan for a long time, but this is the first time they have such a novel experience. They looked at each other and smiled, not looking very smart.

"No wonder, when I was traveling during the spring break, I felt that it was soft here."

Caesar poked Ai Jia's more elastic and nice abdominal muscles.

Ai Jia nodded: "I didn't think about this possibility at the time, I thought..." I thought

that my figure was starting to lose shape, and after returning to the military headquarters, I secretly increased the amount of training.

Fortunately, the military female is physically strong. Unless she is hit by an external force, this level of training should not hurt the eggs in her belly.

However, the thought that he had practiced for so long without realizing it, and if it wasn't for the annual physical examination of all members of the military department, he might not know the fact that he already had bug eggs, is enough to make him terrified.

However, Caesar suddenly remembered something——

"Then, what about here?"

The abdominal muscles became weak because there were bug eggs in the stomach, then, the chest muscles became weak because...?

The faces of the two worms turned red "shua".

So they returned to the room, and seriously studied the subject carefully and thoroughly.

Finally, when Caesar fell asleep, his hand was still on Ai Jia's slightly red and swollen chest.

The next day, they announced to Ryan that the family was about to welcome a new member, and that Ryan would have a younger brother in the future.

Ryan was stunned for a moment, then shifted his gaze to Aiga's abdomen in a daze.

"Already here?"

Caesar touched his little head: "Yes."

Before Ryan could speak, Caesar said to him, "But our love for Ryan will not decrease, and we will still love Ryan the same." He thought that Ryan, who had always been a little insecure, would be worried that his two fathers' love for him would be separated by his younger brother because of the upcoming arrival of a new cub at home

.

Unexpectedly, Ryan immediately found out his special communicator for worm cubs, and sent messages to Weier, Nuo Xi, and Christian respectively: "I want to be an older brother too!" Caesar: "..." Why didn't he realize before that Ryan actually has a desire to be an older brother

?

No, actually there are.

Back from the amusement island that time, Ryan, who lost himself in the sound of "brother", showed that he enjoyed being called brother.