17

That night, Nishizawa announced the results of Ryan's gender identification and mental strength level test in the live broadcast room, which immediately caused an uproar on Starnet.

Caesar had expected this situation long ago, after all, males are rare, let alone A-level males.

Fortunately, these discussions only existed on the Star Network, and did not have any major impact on their lives.

As for the only change, it was probably that the male insect protection association visited the door the next day and asked Nishizawa to raise the cubs, and the subsidy for the cubs would be sent to his star network account regularly.

Of course, by the way, he also expressed his hope that he would marry a female to take care of the cubs.

Caesar couldn't help clicking his tongue when he looked at the extra numbers on the Xingwang account. It seems that the Zerg really attach great importance to the male and cubs. These subsidies are distributed on a quarterly basis, which is almost comparable to his gift income for a whole night of live broadcast.

Of course, this does not mean that the amount of these subsidies is small. After all, he is now one of the most famous anchors on Starnet. The traffic and the number of gifts in the live broadcast room are definitely not comparable to that of ordinary Starnet anchors. Even the gift income from one night of live broadcasting is enough to make ordinary insects far behind.

Caesar thought for a long time about the use of this windfall.

His first thought was that the decoration of Ryan's worm room could be put on the agenda.

As Ryan grows up, his toys and school supplies need to be expanded and have enough space to store them.

In addition, Zongxing also has the habit of letting cubs start sleeping by themselves from the age of five or six. And for those cubs who are not favored, this time is even earlier.

Although Caesar loves Ryan very much, he still hopes that Ryan can develop the ability to be independent as soon as possible. So Caesar planned to train Ryan to sleep alone with a bug once in a while after sending him to the kindergarten.

Therefore, the decoration of the worm room is very necessary.

In addition, the size change of the little worm cub was astonishingly fast.

If the little worm cub was only as big as a bug egg before, now he looks no different from a two or three-year-old human cub.

The height of the Zerg is generally higher than that of humans, and Ryan's growth rate is so amazing, so the clothes need to be updated frequently, because the clothes bought will soon become smaller.

In addition, Ryan liked the nutritional drink Sailor brought to Ryan. At that time, Seiler only told him that they were some simple gifts, and when Caesar planned to buy some more for Ryan, he realized that the price was so high.

He decided to pick it out and buy something equivalent in return for Saylor and Will.

In fact, after much deliberation, it is really not easy to raise a cub. There are many places where star coins are spent.

However, Nishizawa finally made a decision that had nothing to do with these.

He decided to donate these subsidies, plus his live broadcast income for the last month, to the nursery.

At the testing center that day, the impact that the female and her cubs had on Caesar's heart was enormous.

On the one hand, he was glad that Ryan was adopted by him, so he didn't have to live that kind of hard life. On the other hand, I can't help but wonder: If he hadn't happened to go for a walk that day, or if Will hadn't just thrown that ball, would he never have had the chance to meet and adopt Ryan?