4

As Caesar's live broadcast lengthened, more and more viewers poured in——

"? Am I dazzled? Is this Xiongzi?"

"It should be pasting the worm stickers to pretend to be male insects again. Recently, many female anchors in the forum have revealed that they did this."

"I really hate this kind of bug. It not only cheats money but also cheats feelings."

"It doesn't matter, with this face, I can do it even as a female!"

"Hahahaha, so am I. She looks pretty, and everything is easy to talk about."

"Why is it in the parent-child section? Do you have cubs? If it's a good-looking or talent anchor, it's better to go to the good-looking section. There are only females with cubs here, and they won't give any big gifts."

Caesar nervously browsed through the barrage, and finally mustered up the courage to answer questions from the audience.

He pinched his worm pattern, and showed his slender and fair neck to the camera: "It's not a worm pattern sticker, I'm really a male insect."

The moment Ai Jia clicked into the live broadcast room, he ran into this scene that made his mouth dry.

The barrage instantly increased——

"??? Is it really a worm pattern?"

"I remember that you can't touch the insect pattern stickers. In order to prevent female insects from wearing insect pattern stickers and pretending to be male insects, they will fall off as soon as you touch them. If you dare to pinch like this, it must be a real male!"

"Yes! Those female insects on the forum say that as long as you don't touch the insect pattern stickers, you can talk about anything."

"Don't treat your worm marks so roughly! It will hurt!"

"Okay! I'm ready to sit in this live broadcast room for the rest of my life."

"A son actually appeared in the parent-child area?! Am I crazy or is this world crazy?"

"Suspecting that I didn't wake up series has added more material."

"Is it really a male?? Why do you want to broadcast live in the parent-child zone? Go to the face value area, there will be many bugs giving you gifts!"

The bullet screen was densely packed, Caesar had a hard time seeing it, and unconsciously moved a little closer to the camera of the optical brain.

The beauty is multiplied, and the barrage is boiling again——

"Why is there such beauty in the world? Why is there such beauty in the world? Why is there such beauty in the world? Who can answer me?"

"I'm speechless...God of the Worm, I obviously just want to see the Little Worm Cub."

"Even if it's a female, I recognize it, it's so beautiful!!"

But this is a parent-child zone, most of the worms are females who already have cubs, and many of them are posting barrage with the mentality of a female father.

"Cub, pull the collar! Don't let the bad bugs see you like this!"

"Put on a turtleneck, this one will make insects dream about it when you lean over it. Female insects are very sexy."

Caesar couldn't figure it out, why did he call him a cub? Is it because he was in the parent-child zone, and these bugs regarded him as a cub?

He clarified seriously: "I'm not a bug cub anymore, I'm already twenty-one years old."