10

There are many kinds of bug cradles in shopping malls, including hanging and floor-standing ones. They are not only bright in color, but also have novel designs. Of course, the price of these cradles is not low, even several times more expensive than high-grade insect milk.

But what troubled Caesar the most was that he couldn't tell which cradle little Ryan liked the most.

Little Ryan was carried in front of him, passing one cradle after another, and no matter which cradle Ryan was in front of, he seemed very excited, shaking with joyful spirit.

"Hey!" Xiao Chongzi doesn't want to make a choice, he likes all of them and wants them all.

Ryan stood in the sterile box, looking around happily. His eyes were also bright, as if he had come to an amusement park instead of a shopping mall.

Caesar speculated that this might be because Ryan went out for the first time, and it was the first time he went to a place like a shopping mall with a lot of goods and seemed very prosperous, so he seemed extra excited. So he decided to take Xiao Chong Cub to buy some necessities first, and then come back to speculate on Ryan's mental power fluctuations.

The second floor of the shopping mall is the area for cub supplies. Caesar took Ryan around several times and bought a lot of cub supplies, only to realize that he had never seen a single male worm along the way.

Although he himself is also covered tightly, there are many scarves, hats, and sunglasses, so that other insects can't see that he is a male insect.

"Tell me this—" Caesar pointed to the salesperson at a yellow jumpsuit with a cute chick printed on it, and suddenly heard Ryan utter a voice: "Hey!"

Caesar looked down and saw Little Ryan was standing in the aseptic box, stomping his feet.

Caesar: "..." Is this expressing that I like this dress? Or do you mean you don't like it? Are worm cubs really that smart?

To test it out, he pointed to another dark green jumpsuit with a frog printed on it.

Little Ryan became even more excited, and stomped his feet a few times: "Chick! Chick! Chick!"

The salesperson obviously didn't expect such a thing to happen. In order to successfully sell the order, he said with a smile on his face: "This must be the little worm who likes this dress very much!"

Caesar didn't stop, pointing to the little penguin jumpsuit he thought was cute.

"Chick! Chick! Chick! Chick!"

Caesar: "..."

Salesperson: "..."

Because the fluctuation of mental power can only show that Ryan is very excited, but Caesar doesn't know whether it is the excitement he likes or the excitement he hates, so he finally chooses - pointing at himself.

Ryan followed his fingers in a big circle, and finally saw Caesar's face, and jumped up immediately: "Chick! Chick! Chick! Chick! Chick!"

"..." Although it might be a bit narcissistic to think this way, Nishizawa decided to interpret his "ji" as liking.

Well, one "ji" means liking, two "ji" means super liking, and those five "ji" are of course super super super super super liking.

According to his logic, Caesar bought the penguin onesie that made Ryan the most excited.

But he also bought the little yellow chicken jumpsuit because...he likes it himself.

Who made the little worm chirp, it really looks like a little chicken!