19

The next day, Caesar discussed with Ryan and made a daily study plan.

"Ryan, this is too easy for you." Caesar looked helplessly at Ryan who had drawn a line behind "new words".

Ryan blinked his eyes: "I'm stupid!"

...Okay, in order not to study, I would rather say that I am stupid.

But Caesar had already agreed to discuss it with Ryan, so he would not force him again.

So Caesar seduced him and said, "If you learn a new word, you can watch cartoons for one minute."

Ryan: "!"

The blue eyes rolled around, he clenched his fists and said firmly, "I can learn a hundred."

Caesar refused him gently but firmly: "No, Dad is afraid that you will be exhausted."

Ryan: "...I'm not afraid."

"No, Dad is afraid. You were still pretending to be stupid to avoid studying yesterday. How can Dad have the heart to force you to do things you don't like?"

Ryan: "...I love studying." See his wet eyes? Those were the tears shed because of the desire to learn.

In the end, they still set a learning plan of twenty new words a day.

And Ryan's half-hour animation time every day was mercilessly cut down to twenty minutes.

Looking at Ryan's distressed little face, Caesar coaxed, "You can use mathematics to make up for the rest of the animation time."

Ryan immediately raised his hand: "Okay!"

In the evening, Ryan, who had finally completed the study task of the day, thought while watching the cartoon that something seemed wrong.

Why didn't the length of his cartoon change for a second, but two extra learning plans appeared out of thin air? What good did he get?

But he only thought for a second, and then happily plunged into the animation.

When Nishizawa started broadcasting, facing the barrage of questions, he moved the camera: "Here, Ryan is watching cartoons."

"The study task was completed during the day, so reward him for half an hour."

"Yes, I'm learning insect language and mathematics recently."

After a while, he yelled at Ryan, "Ryan, it's time, turn it off."

Reluctantly, Ryan turned off the display, ran over slowly, and approached the camera.

With a fair and round face, big round blue crystal eyes, and a bright smile showing a row of small white teeth, he quickly overwhelmed all the bugs in the barrage, and all kinds of gifts were swiped all over the screen like star coins.

Caesar held him in his arms and asked Ryan to greet the audience.

Ryan shook his little hand at the camera: "Hi everyone."

Caesar asked Ryan like a spot check of memorized words: "Can you understand these worm language?"

Ryan nodded: "No."

"???? Is this the learning speed of A-level worm cubs? Shocked."

"This may be worms, and worms are mad."

"Ryan, look at me! Are you still missing a female father?"

Ryan stared at the bullet screen, then leaned back suddenly: "Dad belongs to Ryan."

There is no shortage of female fathers!

Caesar didn't see the barrage, and was taken aback for a moment, not knowing why Ryan said that suddenly, but he still cooperated and hugged Ryan tightly: "Yes—"