3

The housekeeper robot will regularly check the temperature of the incubator, and Caesar will use his mental power to check the status of the little worm from time to time. He can feel that the little worm is growing up healthy and happily.

But if you want to raise a cub, the trouble is not incubating the eggs, but feeding and caring for the hatched cubs.

Cubs before the age of three cannot take nutritional supplements, which will affect the development of the larvae. They can only drink special worm milk to maintain nutrition. The more nutritious high-grade insect milk is very expensive because it contains interstellar substances collected in space.

In addition to the expensive worm milk that the larvae need to drink, what makes Caesar feel the financial burden is the education of the larvae.

There is a huge gap in the educational resources of the worm star. Not only is the teaching level of the central star and other galaxies very different, but the educational environment is completely different between the worm-rich area and the civilian area of the same galaxy.

As he verified from the little female worm Weil, the management of many ordinary schools is lax, and the teaching order is very chaotic. The safety and health of the little worm cubs may not be guaranteed, let alone learn any useful knowledge.

On the one hand, there is an imbalance in educational resources, and on the other hand, the Zerg society particularly respects highly educated bugs who graduated from prestigious schools. This has led to a particularly obvious class solidification in the Zerg society-without enough financial resources, you cannot go to a good school; If you can't go to a good school, you can't get social status and wealth. Repeatedly, it is difficult to change.

Caesar himself can be a flat salted fish, but since he decided to adopt this little bug cub, he has to take his own responsibility.

He turned on his optical brain and began to look for jobs that he could do without going out.

If you don't have the high education of Zongxing, and you can earn star coins without going out, it seems that you can only rely on the star network.

Caesar clicked on the Xingwang forum's rich section, and there were some posts in it, just looking at the titles, it was very interesting.

——"Pretend to be a male son to play games with, earn a monthly income of 100,000 star coins, cool! "

... Although he doesn't need to pretend, he currently doesn't even have enough star coins to unlock the advanced gameplay of the holographic game, pass.

——"I have been buying lottery tickets every day for 150 years, and this time I finally won a thousand stars! "

... Not to mention that a thousand star coins are nothing, just look at the cycle of one hundred and fifty years, when he wins the lottery, all his little bug cubs will be reduced to the barren star, and at the age of one hundred and fifty, he still lives by picking up garbage, right?

——"At the age of only twenty, millions of star coins were added to the account overnight. "

Caesar's eyes lit up, and he clicked in to view it instantly.

"Lz's male father recently hired a female servant. Before that, he had only my male father and one female. This insect took a lot of effort to get my male father to allow him to come into the house. On the first day of living in, in order to please my brother and me, we transferred a million stars to our accounts."

...The comments below are all envious of the host.

Caesar backed out with question marks all over his head, still a bit unable to understand the Zerg's brain circuit.