38

Ai Jia didn't stay at Caesar's house for long, and left soon after meeting Ryan. The war had just ended, and he had a lot to deal with back on Central Star.

After being summoned by Emperor Zong, there was also a celebration banquet for the military department, an award ceremony, pensions for the families of female soldiers who died in battle, and attending the negotiation meeting for the signing of an armistice agreement between the Empire and the Federation... A series of official duties were so busy that Ai Jia didn't even touch the ground. He didn't even have time to return to the Marshal's mansion. Even during the New Year's holiday, he doesn't have a day off.

Caesar took advantage of the seven-day vacation and took Ryan to visit other star regions. The war is over, the economy recovers, Ai Jia finally returns safely, and the big rock that has always been hanging in Caesar's heart finally lands, and he can enjoy a pleasant vacation to the fullest.

After the New Year's holiday, Ryan returned to the Cub Garden, and Caesar returned to his work at the Cub Protection Association. In addition to shooting promotional videos and posters, and visiting the cubs in the nursery, he also occasionally attends high-society social occasions with Mr. Feli to seek donations for the projects of the Cubs Protection Association.

At first, for Caesar, who was originally not good at socializing and was even a little afraid of strangers, even though he only needed to smile and nod behind Mr. Ferry, this occasion was still a bit too difficult for him. But after all, he got used to dealing with worms gradually, and no longer rejected contact with strange worms like that, and even occasionally popped out two witty words, which made the worms present burst into laughter.

Once, Mr. Ferry asked him with a smile: "It's not so scary to be social, is it?"

Caesar smiled politely and didn't answer.

The reason why he was able to gradually adapt to this kind of social situation was not entirely because of a psychological change, but more because of the gradually accumulated capital, which gave him the confidence to interact with other insects without being humble or overbearing.

[Shall we go horseback riding tomorrow? ]

The communicator rang, and he received a message from Klein. The palace building is luxurious and magnificent, quite spectacular. When he walked into the palace for the first time, Caesar could barely speak, and little Ryan opened his mouth in a daze. Fortunately, Klein entertained them warmly, and introduced Ryan to the prince Christian.

Caesar started to communicate with this distinguished queen. It was after the dinner party that he suddenly received a friend request signed by "Klein" on his communicator. After that, Klein would occasionally send invitations on weekends, asking him to take Ryan to the palace for a sit-down.

Christian was only a few months older than Ryan, and as the prince who was paid close attention to by the entire Wormstar, he not only inherited the beauty genes of both male and female fathers at the same time, he was born ice-snow and cute, but he was obviously well-educated, and his words and deeds were very in line with the royal etiquette norms. He was very pleasing at a young age.

...Except for the fact that he still shouted "papa" to His Royal Highness Klein.

Seeing Ryan offline for the first time, Christian opened his eyes curiously, looking at this little bug that he often sees on the screen.

Ryan had no idea that he misrepresented the prince's address to his male father, and then misrepresented the entire insect cub, and had such a far-reaching and lasting impact, he waved at Christian generously.

Christian also nodded at him reservedly, very much like a prince.

Unfortunately, after greeting each other, the two little insect cubs looked at each other, and neither of them took the initiative to speak to each other.