14

Seiler was taken aback for a moment, as if he didn't expect Caesar to send such an invitation to an unfamiliar female, and then showed a gentle smile: "My honor."

Caesar: "..." Why don't you be polite!

He thought Sailor would politely reply "Is this too much trouble for you?" or "No, I still have work to do", so that he could take advantage of the situation to express his regret and regret, and then politely send the female insect out of the house.

However, his mouth is soft and his hands are short. Since Caesar accepted the gift he brought to Ryan, he must treat the guests well.

So he said to Seiler, "Then you can play in the living room with the two worm cubs, and I'll go prepare lunch."

Seiler didn't seem to have this plan at all, and walked towards the kitchen behind Caesar: "It's really rude to let Yuko prepare lunch by himself. I can help you. Weir has reached the age where he can take care of his younger brother. Just let him play with Ryan. There is also a butler robot, so there will be no problems."

He spoke calmly, very gently, but no matter the speed of speech or tone, there was a sense of coercion that could not be ignored, at least Caesar felt so, so he was quickly persuaded: "Alright."

Seiler seems to be very familiar with the kitchen. When Caesar was arranging the kitchen utensils, he consciously began to clean and organize the ingredients.

Being silent all the time will always cause embarrassment. Fortunately, Sailor is not as socially fearful as Caesar, but naturally raised the topic: "You seem to be very good at cooking."

Caesar was a little embarrassed by the face-to-face praise, and slightly pursed his lips and smiled: "Fortunately, when you live alone, you always have to fill your stomach."

"You can take nutritional supplements, but you have to cook by yourself. You must love life very much."

"..." No, this is what I was forced to learn in a world without nutrients, where I would die if I didn't eat.

Caesar didn't answer this sentence, because he was really embarrassed by the praise. How can there be such a bug in the world who can find reasons to praise from any angle!

Seiler noticed the reddish tips of his ears and knew that he had gone too far, so he quickly changed the topic to Will.

Will and Ryan listened to the chatter and laughter from the kitchen in the living room, curiously stretched their necks and pricked up their ears.

"Really? Hahaha? Weier was so naughty when he was a child! I really can't tell, he is a cute little angel now." Weier recognized it, it was Brother Caesar's voice, and it sounded very... gloating!

Then he heard his female father reply: "Yes, I was really troubled by him before. But... since I applied for a divorce from the former hero and took him out of the house, he suddenly became sensible. Now he is more caring than any little bug, and I love him very much."

Ryan looked at Will's tears in surprise, and suddenly reached out to him.

Will didn't understand what he meant, held his hand, and asked carefully: "Ryan, what do you want?"

He was just about to find bug milk for Ryan, when Ryan softly squeezed out a few words: "No... Goo..."

Weier was a little confused, until Ryan repeated it again, trying to look up at himself, and suddenly understood what Ryan meant: "Do you want me not to cry?"

Seeing that the worm finally understood what he meant, Ryan nodded in satisfaction.

There were still crystal teardrops on Weier's eyelashes, but he suddenly laughed happily, and he hugged Ryan: "Ryan, you are so kind!"