28

"Look, it's here." Caesar led Ryan around the fence outside the Cub Garden a few times. "Does Ryan like it?"

The appearance of the Cub Garden looks very beautiful, like a luxurious castle. Although the high fence keeps them out, the worms outside can clearly see the situation on the playground.

There are not only rich entertainment facilities, but also the atmosphere of the teacher playing games with the little worms on the playground is also very good, and the cheerful laughter of the little worms can be heard clearly in their ears.

At this moment, it was approaching the end of school in the Cub Garden. Apart from Caesar and Ryan, there were many adult worms outside the fence. They seemed to be the guardians of those cubs, and they were watching their cubs with concern.

... Caesar can almost imagine himself waiting to pick Ryan up from school in the same way.

Ryan nodded without hesitation: "Yeah!" Of course he likes it, it looks fun here.

"No regrets?" Nishizawa confirmed with the last trace of luck.

"No regrets!" Ryan replied in a decisive tone.

"...Okay, then dad will help you sign up tomorrow, and we'll go home today."

Ryan refused to leave, and looked up at Caesar: "Brother Nuo Xi is also inside."

Caesar thought for a while, and understood Xiao Chongzai's meaning: "You mean, do you want to go back with Brother Nuo Xi after school?"

Ryan was very satisfied that his father understood his meaning so quickly, and nodded happily: "Yeah!"

The school bell finally rang, and Nuoxi came out of the insect cub garden with a small schoolbag on her back, and walked towards her hover car in a familiar way.

His classmates have female fathers who come to pick them up, but his female father is too busy and he doesn't want to bother his male father, so the family driver always picks him up to and from school.

Today's homework is a bit troublesome. He has never liked this kind of complicated manual homework. He would rather memorize a few more new words in Chongyu, or do a few more math problems.

However, when he thought of his male father waiting for him at home, and the new friend he had just met, Nuoxi felt a little bit of anticipation again, and he didn't find it annoying to think about manual work.

"Brother Nuo Xi!"

A soft and sweet voice interrupted Nuoxi's thoughts.

When he looked back, it was Uncle Caesar holding Little Ryan!

Nuoxi showed a rare expression of surprise, trotted towards Ryan with her schoolbag on her back, and hugged Ryan who broke away from Caesar's hand and ran towards him.

Caesar stood not far away, looking at the two little bug cubs who had formed a deep friendship with a smile in his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Nuoxi finally realized that this is the school gate, and there are many strange insects watching them, let go of Ryan, and asked in a low voice.

Ryan raised his head proudly: "Father promised me to go to school with Brother Nuoxi!"

"Really?" Nuoxi raised her head and looked at Caesar.

Caesar smiled helplessly: "In the future, I will trouble Nuo Xi to take care of Ryan for me."

Nuo Xi nodded firmly: "Yeah!"

Caesar, who originally wanted to pick up Nuo Xi from school for Jiada, ended up taking Ryan with him on Jiada's hover car.

This time Jiada did not refuse his dinner invitation, and took Nuoxi to their home for dinner, and told Nishizawa a lot of precautions for applying for admission.