47

After returning from the Cub Garden, Ryan's address to Iga changed from "Uncle Aga" to "Papa Aga".

It was the first time Aga heard Ryan calling himself like this, he was both surprised and happy, and immediately carried Ryan on his shoulders.

Ryan leaned over and hugged Aiga's neck, giggling when he was teased, Caesar stood aside, stretched out his hand to protect Ryan, and looked at them with a smile.

In the past, although Ryan accepted Ai Jia to live with them and to be a part of the family, the difference in attitude towards Caesar and Ai Jia was still obvious. The tone when addressing Uncle Aiga is only a little more familiar and intimate than the tone when facing uncles such as Jiada and Seiler.

But starting from the parent meeting in the Cub Garden, perhaps it was the role of Ai Jia as the "female father" that made Ryan feel real. Ryan finally regarded Ai Jia as another father, which of course made Ai Jia very pleasantly surprised.

Therefore, when Caesar seriously discussed with Ryan whether to enter elementary school now, the new father, Ai Jia, also consciously participated in it.

Ryan held a doll in his arms, and grabbed the furry ears of the doll: "I want to be with Brother Nuo Xi." Nuo Xi

entered school a year earlier than Ryan, and has already confirmed that he will enter one of the best elementary schools in Central Star this year. one.

"But the learning tasks in elementary school will be much heavier than those in the Cub Garden. Ryan can no longer play as he pleases."

Although he is still in school now, the difficulty of teaching in the Cub Garden is not the same as playing in another place for Ryan. What a difference.

Ryan blinked.

Caesar wants Ryan to learn more knowledge, but also hopes that he can have a happy childhood.

Ai Jia obviously thinks so. Although the education competition of Zombie Star is very fierce, but Ryan is so smart, it should not be a problem to enter a good school in the future. And he and Caesar are both capable enough to ensure that Ryan has no worries about food and clothing for the rest of his life. There is no need for Xiao Chongzi to start studying hard at a young age.

In the end, Ryan was still reluctant to part with the happy life in the Cub Garden, and chose to study in the Cub Garden for another year.

Although he can't go to school with Brother Nuo Xi, he is also reluctant to part with the friends in the Zong Cub Garden.

Ryan sighed. Who made the bug cubs like to play with him? It's hard being a popular little bugger.

So, surrounded by the little worm cubs, Ryan spent another year in the happy worm cub garden before entering elementary school.

The learning tasks in elementary school are indeed heavier than those in the Cub Garden, but for Ryan, there is really no difficulty.

When he was at school every day, he had already finished his homework, and he could still play with his two fathers when he got home at night, so compared to when he was studying in the Cub Garden, Ryan's life has not changed much.

But it's not like there's no change at all.

Because—Ryan finally started sleeping in a room by himself.

Dad has already decorated the room for him, the style decoration and the animation posters on the wall are all in his favorite style.

Every night, Ryan sleeps with his doll Kiki. Kiki used to be taller and bigger than him, and Ryan could lean his whole body into its arms, but now Ryan has grown a lot taller, and he can hug Kiki with his arms outstretched.