45

When I was nervous enough, Ai Jia calmed down and stepped into the door.

He was taken aback by the empty room.

He stood there for a long time before he realized that it was the end of school time for the Cubs Garden, and Caesar should have gone to pick up Ryan from school.

Although Caesar had already sent him pictures, when he slowly opened the bedroom door, he was still taken aback by the picture in front of him.

Different from the cold and gorgeous outside the door, the bedroom has been transformed into a style similar to their small home. It was warm and soft, making him feel as if he was in a ball of cotton, feeling very safe.

Apart from Ryan's favorite blanket, there was also a row of small dolls on the bed, which looked fluffy and soft.

Ai Jia, who likes softness the most in her life, couldn't help walking over, picked up a doll, and started stroking.

He finally realized that what made him feel warm and comfortable was not the little villa they used to live in, but his two babies, one big and one small. As long as they are there, he will feel extremely happy.

Thinking of this, Ai Jia couldn't wait to get up and want to do something.

When Caesar came back from school with Ryan, he smelled a sweet smell.

He took Ryan by the hand, and quietly followed the scent all the way to the kitchen, and Ai Jia's broad shoulders came into view immediately.

Ryan shouted in surprise: "Uncle Aiga!"

Aiga turned around, looked at them, and curled the corners of his lips: "Welcome home."

"You are welcome home." Caesar stepped forward, He took the kitchen utensils in his hand and pushed him out: "You go to play with Ryan, I'll come here."

Ryan was picked up by Aga and walked to the living room, lying on his shoulder and chirping: "Uncle Aga, Ryan Miss you."

"I miss Ryan, too."

"Daddy misses you too!" "

...really?"

"Yeah!"

"How does Ryan know?"

"Daddy every day—"

Caesar suddenly poked his head out from the kitchen: "Ryan, remember to do the manual homework today!"

Ryan blinked and said, "Uncle Aiga help me." Aga lowered his head

and whispered to Ryan: "Help you do it, how about you secretly tell Uncle Aiga?" Caesar thought he had successfully interrupted the

conversation between the two of them, but he didn't expect that the big one and the small one quickly reached a consensus secretly.

A few days after Ai Jia came back, they moved back to the original small house together. Although the Marshal's Mansion is big, they all felt that it was more comfortable to live here.

The reason why this decision can be made is also because the Emperor Zong officially issued an arrest warrant for the members of the Naya family.

Overnight, all members of the Central Star Naya family were arrested. This caused great panic on the Star Network, and people speculated whether there would be any changes in the Central Star. And the rest of the aristocratic families are also in danger, for fear that they will be implicated because of their past dealings with the Naya family.

Fortunately, the Emperor Zong didn't keep them in fear for long, and soon announced a series of evidence of the Naya family hoarding private soldiers, colluding with the Federation, and intending to usurp the throne.