Extra 2

An SS-rank male insect cub.

Almost all worms can foresee what a bright future Ryan will have.

But Ryan didn't feel the burden at all, and his life didn't change in any way because of it, and he was still growing up happily under the doting of the stars.

Fojia finally entered elementary school and could go to school with Ryan. After school, Ryan would go to his younger brother's class during each class break to observe whether his younger brother was hungry, thirsty, whether he was bullied by his classmates, and whether he was used to school life.

However, there were always a few of Ryan's classmates who spontaneously followed him when they saw Ryan leave the classroom.

As a result, Ryan, who originally wanted to give care to his younger brother, looked like he brought a team of younger brothers to lower grades to collect protection fees.

"Fojia, your brother is here again."

Not long after the bell rang for the end of class, Fojia was sipping water from a thermos cup when he was stabbed in the arm by his deskmate.

Fojia quickly put down the water glass, wiped his mouth, and trotted out of the classroom: "Brother."

Ryan bent down and hugged Fojia: "Are you hungry? My brother brought you chocolate biscuits."

Fojia rubbed his stomach and shook his head.

My brother fed him a small cake during the break of the last class, and stuffed him with a bag of dried fruit during the break of the last class, and last... Oh, that was not a break, but when I was having breakfast at home, I gave him two bowls of whitebait egg custard.

If this continues, he won't have to eat lunch later.

And these small snacks made his mouth dry, so he started drinking water just after class.

If this goes on like this, he will turn into a little fat man.

Although he doubts, judging by the filter of his brother, even if he becomes a little chubby, he is still the most beautiful and cutest little bug in the world in the eyes of his brother.

Moreover, his brother was not the only one who fed him—

"Ryan, your brother is so cute, I have snacks for him too!"

"Student Fojia, do you have anything you like to eat? My father-in-law makes delicious pastries, and he can make any kind of pastry!" "I have mine too! This is what

I brought—" "

So many How can Fojia finish eating?"

"If you can't finish eating, you can share it with your classmates!"

The worm cubs who followed Ryan gathered around one after another.

Fogga hugged her brother's neck and shrank back, as if frightened by their enthusiasm.

Ryan quickly stretched out his hand to block them: "Okay, my brother is shy, you go back first."

His brother is like a mimosa doll, and he can't resist the enthusiastic teasing of these classmates.

The "Mimosa Doll" lay in his brother's arms and nodded silently.

Ryan spoke, of course his little brothers immediately quieted down and walked away, but a small pile of snacks stayed here.

"You accept what they give you. Take it back and share it with your classmates." Ryan thought for a while, then added: "It's good for you.

" Xiao Chongzi once gathered around and reached out to grab the snacks brought by Fojia, and was bumped into by Ryan who came to visit his younger brother. He immediately stopped them and called Fojia's class teacher to teach them a lesson.