7

On the second day of the broadcast, Caesar was full of confidence from the reaction of the audience in the live broadcast room and the balance displayed in the background of the income.

He can now buy high-grade worm milk for the little worm cubs!

Thinking of this, he suddenly had the inspiration for the live broadcast in the future: Maybe he can make a theme like insect milk evaluation, and maybe it will attract advertisers.

He quietly gave him a thumbs up for his flash of bright ideas.

Opening the shopping website, he carefully compared the comment areas of several insect milk brands, from the taste to the nutritional content, from the cost performance to the after-sales service, and carefully browsed through it.

In the end, he selected five brands and ordered a box for each. At that time, he could let the hatched worm cubs choose their favorite flavor, and then consider buying a brand of worm milk for a long time.

The price of high-grade insect milk is really not cheap. It was a figure that he couldn't even imagine when he was making salted fish, but now he can easily place an order.

...Although he chose □□, because the reward he got from the live broadcast had to wait another day before he could withdraw it.

It feels good to have enough star coins!

It seems that in life, oh no, worms are born, you still have to work hard to enjoy the beauty of life to the fullest.

Yes, it never occurred to him that the bug eggs might fail to hatch.

Other worms may not be able to detect anything through the screen, but he has been with this worm egg day and night, and he knows how strong the mental power of this egg is.

The mental power of the Zerg is directly linked to the vitality. Although when he first picked up the egg, its mental power was still a little weak, but after staying in the incubator these days, it has already got a full rest. Caesar can clearly feel that its mental power is becoming more and more active, and he can't wait to break out of the egg and become a small insect cub.

Thinking of this, he remembered that he hadn't started to think about a serious question: what should the little worm cub be called?

He can now introduce to the audience in the star network live broadcast room, "This is an egg I raised", but after hatching, he can't introduce "This is a cub I raised", right? That also seemed too careless.

Caesar opened the electronic dictionary overnight, planning to give Xiao Chong a nice and meaningful name.

When he was in the human world before, he had heard of many cases of children being isolated by classmates at school because of their names, and even being bullied collectively, so he would never let his little bug cubs fall into this situation.

The name is too long and too complicated. During the exam, the other worms have already finished answering the questions and handed in the paper, and his child is still writing his name stroke by stroke;

Ambiguity in the name is fine, as other bugs may call them names when they are in school, and the psychological damage to the cubs is unimaginable.

It would be nice to have a name like the little female worm, Weir, which means "sunshine" in insect language. In fact, the cub is indeed like sunshine, making him feel that his whole body will be warmed up as soon as he gets close.

As for Caesar himself—he was called this name in the human world, but his surname was Xi and his first name was Ze. In Chongyu, Caesar means "diamond". When he registered his identity information for the first time, the insect in charge of the registration praised him warmly, "Your beauty is indeed so crystal clear"... Caesar was at that time After thinking about it, I couldn't figure out how the word "beauty" is paired with "sparkling" in the Zerg.