35

It was a kiss like a touch of water, soft, lingering, and parting at the touch of a touch.

Caesar's fingers were already twisting the hem of the well-fitting jacket into twists, and he bit his lower lip lightly, holding his breath, nervous and excited.

In the silence of the night, I don't know whose heart is beating, Caesar has already fainted, only the warm and soft touch on the side of the neck is clear and distinct.

Feeling Xiao Xiongzi's stiffness, Ai Jia straightened up slowly, stared into his eyes, and said softly, "Go back to sleep."

Caesar nodded, but did not turn around.

He plucked up his courage and carefully traced the sharp outline of Ai Jia with his eyes, as if he wanted to engrave his appearance in his heart. Then he raised his eyes and said to Ai Jia seriously: "Wait for you to come back." The words of farewell have been said, but no one said "goodbye", they just looked at each other quietly, their eyes intertwined, indescribably lingering

.

I don't know how long it took before Ai Jia opened his hand to him first: "Can you give me a hug?" Just

now, he had obviously done such an offensive thing boldly, but now he looked like a polite gentleman, as if he was politely asking Xiao Xiongzi for advice, but his actions and eyes could not be rejected by the other party.

Caesar didn't hesitate any more this time, he raised his arms to embrace Ai Jia, only froze for a moment, then gritted his teeth and pressed against Ai Jia, hugging Ai Jia tightly, surrounded by his good-smelling breath.

Ai Jia slowly closed his eyes, his face was filled with the satisfaction of wish fulfillment and the melancholy of reluctance before parting.

The soft moonlight fell on them, mixed with the dim light, and reflected their intimate shadows on the window.

a long time.

"Good night, my little diamond."

Ai Jia turned his head and kissed his crimson ear tip lightly for the last time.

The morning light is faint.

Caesar was still sitting on the sofa blankly, thinking about the dreamlike last night.

He knew what kind of person he was, low self-esteem, timid, and cowardly, so he never thought that he would establish such a close relationship with anyone.

But in fact, he is occasionally brave, occasionally bold, and occasionally makes decisions that have never been expected. Such as raising Ryan, such as agreeing to Aga's... marriage proposal.

. ]

Caesar pursed his lips, a little excited, but also a little apprehensive, and seriously replied word by word: 【Me too. ]

After a while, he went upstairs to see the two little bug cubs who were still sleeping soundly.

Looking at Rui En's tender face, Caesar remembered what Ai Jia said to him last night, and his heart felt a little sweet: Zai Zai, you are going to have a female father.

As soon as breakfast was ready, Nuo Xi rubbed his eyes and came downstairs by himself: "Uncle Caesar, good morning."

Caesar quickly replied: "Good morning, Nuo Xi. Did you sleep well last night?"

Nuo Xi who just woke up looked at Slack, disheveled hair, looking dumbfounded, Caesar couldn't help curling the corners of his lips.

Nuoxi nodded: "I slept well, thank you Uncle Caesar."