Chapter 69: old debt

Start from the beginning

Lu Tinghan smiled: "There is no difference."

"...Yes, yes." Cai Deyuan recovered from the shock, "There are no rules and regulations in front of true love. But - what kind of person is he?"

Lu Tinghan asked back, "What do you think?"

"I've guessed before that the person you're looking for should be very talented. He can discuss military and strategy with you, and give you advice. Such an outstanding talent can catch your eyes. Let me guess again, at least a master's degree Doctor, shall we start? Which officer or soldier?"

Lu Tinghan's smile deepened: "If he hears what you say, he won't even believe him."

"Really?" Cai Deyuan was taken aback, "I thought, I thought..." He paused for two seconds, then smiled, "Forget it, no matter what kind of person you are, I can tell by your smile, you guys It must be true love. I am an old man with a stupid mouth, and I don't know what to say, so I wish you a long, long and happy relationship for a hundred years!"

Cai Deyuan continued to smoke.

Nicotine is pleasant, and when half of the cigarette was burned, he realized that Lu Tinghan didn't answer.

Turning his head, he saw Lu Tinghan holding a piece of sketch paper, lowering his eyes, thoughtful. The sky was bright at noon, but his deep facial features seemed to have an indelible shadow.

"How

What a? Cai Deyuan asked subconsciously, "Do you want me to rush the car again?" "

"No need." Lu Tinghan said, "Uncle Cai, have you ever had a dream?"

"Dream? Who hasn't dreamed?"

"I'm talking about sweet dreams, the kind that you feel regretful when you wake up."

Cai Deyuan said hesitantly: "Yes, I dreamed that I became the richest man in the world, and hundreds of younger brothers rushed to help me carry my shoes."

Lu Tinghan: "I also had such a dream. I dreamed that the abyss disappeared, and we returned to the wilderness, the city we had been away for a long time. Children were running in the wheat fields, there were windmills and solar panels everywhere, and some people were performing plays Someone played music. We also saw the sea again, and sailed on a ship to the other side of the world."

Cai Deyuan said with emotion: "That is really a sweet dream."

"Yeah." Lu Tinghan said, "I slept for a while longer, thinking that maybe I could continue to dream. But no, once I wake up from the dream, it doesn't feel right to go back. Wake up is wake up, Dreams are dreams after all."

Cai Deyuan was a little confused.

He felt that Lu Tinghan was referring to something, but he didn't know the cause and effect, and asked, "What happened? Is it... the military department?"

"No, not this time." Lu Tinghan still looked at the sketch, "I searched for so long, but I couldn't find any evidence to wake me up, so I had a dream for so long." On the sketch paper, the teenager And flowers in the twilight, bright and beautiful, "...waking up now."

Cai Deyuan was even more confused: "What's wrong with this painting?"

"It's nothing." Lu Tinghan folded the sketch and put it away, "You continue to smoke, I have something to do."