Chapter 27: play cards!!

Shi Yuan asked: "Your time? Do you want to be patted on the head too?"

Lu Tinghan coldly denied him: "No."

Five minutes later, Po Tong found a pack of playing cards from a storage box.

Shi Yuan looked forward to it: "Oh, are you going to teach me how to play cards?"

Lu Tinghan nodded: "That's right."

Shi Yuan, Lu Tinghan, Po Tong and Rotten sat on the sofa in a circle. The robots deal the cards, and they play "blackjack" first.

Lu Tinghan doesn't usually play poker, and he has no interest in it. The rules are all mentioned by his classmates in the military academy, and he has seen others play a few times.

That doesn't stop him from playing well.

On the other hand, Shi Yuan, surrounded by him and the two robots, lost in a complete mess, without any strength to fight back.

Shi Yuan once again realized that he was good at it, hugged his tail and said, "Maybe I don't have talent, I never thought I could win."

Hearing this, Lu Tinghan stopped what he was doing: "Shiyuan."

His voice was very serious, completely different from usual, when Shi Yuan looked up at him, he saw a serious face.

Lu Tinghan: "Shi Yuan, sit down."

Shi Yuan immediately sat upright, with his hands on his knees, and even his tail in order.

Lu Tinghan's tone was calm: "My father was born in a military academy. He performed well both at school and on the job, and strived to be the first; my mother was interested in distortion since she was a child, and devoted herself to research. My grandma is fond of chess and cards, she is the champion of the League Go Contest for three times in a row; my grandfather is an artist, and under the circumstance that everyone is not optimistic about him, he created his own artistic style, which is still in the museum now. There are his works."

Shi Yuan was confused by such a luxurious family history, and said slowly: "...Wow!"

Lu Tinghan went on to say: "My grandfather was keen on hiding private money. He couldn't beat the grandma who was the champion of Go. He was defeated repeatedly, but he didn't give up. He finally saved 5 yuan before he died; People she can't stand say 'I must live longer than you', she did what she said, lived to 108, and killed all her classmates; my great-grandfather was a gangster when he was young, declaring 'this road is mine, who You are not allowed to come', I have been admitted to the hospital four times in the past three years, and a total of six gangsters and three stray dogs have been beaten away."

Shi Yuan:? ?

Shi Yuan: "Wow?"

Lu Tinghan looked at him and asked, "From these cases, what do you know?"

Shi Yuan was completely dazed by him: "Ah, I, I don't know..."

"It's the spirit, the spirit of never giving up." Lu Tinghan said, "You have to believe that you can do it. The same is true for playing cards. You can't say 'I never thought I could win'." When he squeezed one hand Yuan's shoulder, and said very logically, "The people of the Lu family will never give up, Shi Yuan, you have to win."