Chapter 6: He and the city

Lu Tinghan always appeared suddenly like this.

Ten years ago, on an ordinary day, when the dead tree next to the abyss plucked out new branches for the first time, he came to the observation tower with the bright moon breeze, and stared at the abyss alone for a long time; ten years later, in In a burning dusk, he hugged Shi Yuan in his arms and fired that preordained bullet.

Although Lu Tinghan didn't know it, he was the one who found Shi Yuan every time.

"Let's go." Lu Tinghan repeated, his gaze stayed on Shi Yuan for a few seconds, and then moved away again.

Lu Tinghan didn't recognize him.

This is almost certain, no one would have thought that the abyss had become a spirit, and was eager to find himself.

Shi Yuan froze for a few seconds, then followed Lu Tinghan with his tail flicking. He has always been a timid monster, he didn't know what to say, he just grabbed Lu Tinghan's cuff, his heart was pounding.

Lu Tinghan let him lead her and walked forward on the crunching dead leaves. This short distance was very short, but Shi Yuan felt that the time was long, and it was constantly expanding and fermenting in the air like wine, which made him dizzy. He stared intently at Lu Tinghan's back, as if when his consciousness was sunk in a black mist, he used his eyes to trace his face over and over again.

In a trance, the years whizzed back to those long ten years, when the sky was beautiful in the midsummer, and everything was white in the deep winter, there were only two in the world, he and Lu Tinghan, the abyss and his gazer.

He found me again. Shi Yuan thought.

Shi Yuan whispered again: "Lu Tinghan."

Lu Tinghan: "Yes."

Abyss responded, wagging the tip of its tail happily.

There is a steep **** ahead, with strange rocks. Lu Tinghan went up a few steps, turned his head, and stretched out his hand to Shi Yuan.

He has a pair of gray-blue eyes, which are extremely heroic.

Shi Yuan took his hand, just about to use his strength-

"Huh?" He made a puzzled voice in mid-air.

Lu Tinghan directly pulled him up and put him on the ground.

Shi Yuan: "Wow!"

Lu Tinghan continued to walk forward without looking back: "What are you doing?"

Shi Yuan: "You are amazing." He grabbed Lu Tinghan's cuff again.

Lu Tinghan still didn't look back, and said in a flat tone, "What's so great?"

Shi Yuan explained: "You found me, your marksmanship is so good, and you can climb slopes so fast." He thought for a while, and then added, "You can also drag me up all at once."

Lu Tinghan seemed to raise his eyebrows: "Then you can sigh again."

Shi Yuan: "Wow!"

Lu Tinghan: "Come again."

Shi Yuan: "Wow!"

He had just finished wowing, and didn't know that Lu Tinghan was dissatisfied. At the end of the fallen leaves, a group of soldiers came out of an ambush. Their faces were painted in camouflage, and their guns were cold.