Chapter 31: some past

Lu Tinghan didn't show any expression.

Even the most tricky psychological assessor would not notice his emotions.

Lu Tinghan is not keen on socializing. He has alienated many people in his 10-year career as a watcher. Coupled with the rocket-like speed of improvement, it is daunting... He does not worry about the lack of connections, and there are only a few good friends. . Many people know that he has a good relationship with Yan Xiangnan, but there are very few people who are qualified to say "sad" to him.

After Yan Xiangnan's death, his friends said their condolences and condolences, and Su Enqi simply comforted him: Captain Yan died honorably and well.

It's just a sentence or two, and it won't be mentioned soon.

Sacrifice is common.

They all knew that Lu Tinghan didn't need consolation, he was like a sharp blade, he cut down the enemy with the most precision, so many years of life and death have come through, it's not so much that the accidents will affect him, it's better to say that they tempered the edge time and time again.

No one has ever said it so seriously, if you are sad, you can hold him and cry.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Shi Yuan asked, "What's wrong with you?" He added, "You can hold me and cry with your arms around me, or touch my tail and cry secretly, you can cry however you want."

Lu Tinghan said, "Just expect me to cry that much?"

Shi Yuan said, "It won't be so sad if you cry."

Lu Tinghan: "Have you ever cried?"

"I cried, only once."

"why?"

"Ah, that's because... I won't tell you! Don't change the subject."

Lu Tinghan smiled: "Shi Yuan, you don't have to worry about this, I'm fine."

Shi Yuan looked at Lu Tinghan's expression again.

Still didn't see anything.

He had to accept that his proposal failed and said, "Well, if you want to cry anytime, just come to me."

The lights were turned off, the room was pitch black, and the curtains fluttered with the night wind.

Shi Yuan asked: "Lu Tinghan, what are you going to do tomorrow?"

Lu Tinghan replied: "I want to meet people."

"You just came back, don't you take a break?"

"The situation is urgent and there are many things to do, so we must hurry up." Lu Tinghan said, "I have to wait for the fried asparagus that I promised you earlier."

Shi Yuan stopped talking.

Not long after, Shi Yuan rolled into Lu Tinghan's arms with the quilt.

Lu Tinghan said helplessly, "I really don't..."

"But Lu Tingting might want it." Shi Yuan hugged Lu Tinghan, lowered his head, his soft black hair rubbed against his chin, "I don't want Lu Tinghan, I want to listen to Lu Tingting."