Chapter 47: definition of love

Shi Yuan said: "I like a lot of people!" He counted carefully, "Xie Qianming, Wang Yu, Lu Bafang, Cheng Youwen, Qin Luoluo...well, I don't like Xia Fang very much now."

"It's not this." Lu Tinghan said, "It's not this kind of liking, it's liking out of love."

Shi Yuan bent his tail in confusion.

He saw the eyes of Cheng Youwen who fell in love with Qin Luoluo secretly, he saw the pursuit of him by all kinds of people, and he saw Duan Mu's regret when he was rejected by him. Many people also asked him about his relationship with Lu Tinghan, and he always explained that Lu Tinghan was not his boyfriend-although so far, no one believed him.

He also read a lot of stage play scripts, most of which have love scenes. He tried hard to understand, but couldn't tell the difference between that kind of liking.

Shiyeon said, "I don't understand. But I like you very, very much!" He added, "How much? If you send me a mating invitation, I will definitely agree!"

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Words can't describe his delicate expression at this moment, he rubbed his brow bone: "Shi Yuan, that's not the case."

Shi Yuan asked, "Don't you want to invite me?"

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Shi Yuan asked again: "Is it because I can't lay eggs? I can learn it, although I may not be able to learn it well."

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Lu Tinghan looked at Shi Yuan, Shi Yuan still bent his tail in confusion, his eyes were as black as the abyss.

The eyes are pure and fiery, rare in the world, and the most exciting.

- This is simply a foul, otherwise Lu Tinghan would not make an exception again and again, allowing Shi Yuan to occupy his bed.

Lu Tinghan said: "Shi Yuan, I want to know what you think of me? To you, I have never been an 'admiral', so what kind of existence am I?"

He added: "If you answer 'roommate' or 'card friend', you will never touch your head again tonight."

Shi Yuan became more and more confused.

He didn't know the meaning of Lu Tinghan's question. Lu Tinghan was Lu Tinghan, his human being, and he hoped to stay with him forever.

Isn't that enough? If the status quo is good enough, why change it? This is already the life he wants most, and it is the whole meaning of his coming to the city.

But Lu Tinghan was very serious, and even threatened him with the matter of touching his head.

Shi Yuan asked Lu Tinghan: "Are you... dissatisfied with our current relationship?"

He guessed whether Lu Tinghan wanted to charge him rent or utility bills.

"Satisfied." Lu Tinghan said, "But I want more than that." He looked at Shi Yuan with a blank face, and suddenly smiled, "You can think about it slowly, and you don't have to give me the answer tonight. I You know, it's a tough question for you."