Chapter 16: Co-sleeping and invitation

"Only this once." Lu Tinghan said.

After the tail was untied, Shi Yuan got his wish and entered Lu Tinghan's bedroom with the pillow and quilt in his arms.

The bedroom and study room are in the same style, simple to the extreme, the big bed, bedside table, a table, lamp and bookshelf are all plain.

Lu Tinghan said: "Go to bed first, I still have things to do."

"Okay." Shi Yuan said, he wrapped up the quilt in the blink of an eye after going to bed, curled up, only showing his white face and half of the tip of his tail - the tip of his tail was wagging happily, "I'll wait for you to come back, you have to hurry up Go to bed."

Lu Tinghan bid farewell to Shi Yuan, and went back to the study.

He processed the documents for half an hour, and carefully read the preliminary report on the flock of birds issued by the main city research institute.

The terminal rang, and the caller ID was "Teacher Su".

Lu Tinghan connected, and a gray-haired old man appeared under the holographic projection: he was hale and hearty, and the years had carved deep marks on his face, and bent and thinned his once strong body, but it did not erase his eyes. perseverance.

- Admiral Su Enqi.

The only two generals in the alliance are Lu Tinghan and Su Enqi.

If Lu Tinghan is a sharp blade born suddenly, invincible and invincible, then Su Enqi is more like a strong shield of the alliance. For a long time, he resisted the torrent and calmed people's hearts. As time went on, he had handed over half of the command to Lu Tinghan, but he was still a very symbolic existence.

The sharp blade and the strong shield, different personalities, different experiences, and the same meritorious service are already very story-telling, and Su Enqi is Lu Tinghan's mentor, which makes them even more interesting. The legendary color of Le Dao.

"Teacher Su." Lu Tinghan called out.

Su Enqi laughed twice: "Admiral Lu, you have been in the army for so many years, and you can't bear to call me like that again! Yesterday's battle was so beautiful, I feel ashamed!"

"You're too much." Lu Tinghan said in a calm tone, "The Air Force can't lose any more."

During this operation, the Alliance lost a Cardinal gunship - it took off from the southeastern outpost and was surrounded by a flock of infected birds. Its rotors crushed the monster's flesh, but the sharp beaks and sharp claws of the birds pierced the steel, and it stalled during its last lift and fell to the ground.

The two pilots did not survive, and a fighter at the outpost was killed by the birds.

Tonight the death knell tolls for three heroes.

Lu Tinghan said: "In the past thirteen years, there has never been such a large-scale action of bird-infected organisms, and the monitoring data of the abyss observation tower is also unstable. It is not ruled out that there will be other riots in the short term. Do you think the next infection will Is peak season coming?"

Su Enqi said sternly: "The possibility definitely exists. But I have always been an optimist. The trough period of infection and distortion has lasted for 20 years. Professor Chen said that the trough period is likely to last another 10 years. His argument is very Convincing. There are countless factors that can affect the value. I don't think there is any need to worry too much, but we must maintain a mentality of being prepared for danger in times of peace, and fight every battle well without arrogance or impetuosity."