Chapter 33: Peak period

"How many audiences are here today?" Qin Luoluo lay on the table, her makeup was still on, her false eyelashes looked like fluttering butterflies, and her four-leaf clover earrings were shining.

"37." Xia Fang answered her, "It seems that the posters are effective."

"Not bad, not bad." Qin Luoluo was very satisfied, "The leaflets sent by Shi Yuan must be useful too-it was the right decision for me to recruit him. Look at his face, who can refuse? Distributing leaflets is another Fast and good."

Shi Yuan:?

He was arranging the stage props. Hearing this, he looked up and saw Qin Luoluo smiling at him like a fox.

Cheng Youwen lowered his head to read the book, and interjected: "I'm afraid that the warning will come again, which makes people panic, and no one appreciates my masterpiece."

"Stop crowing." Qin Luoluo stretched, "I'm going to save money for Isabella."

She took out a 20-yuan card and held it between her fingers, and went upstairs humming a song. Cheng Youwen also stood up, limping on crutches and following her: "Go slowly, I'm going upstairs too."

They left one after the other.

Tracy went to bed early, and Wolfgang disappeared as soon as the show was over. The group performers also left, leaving only Shi Yuan and Xia Fang in the empty backstage.

"Tsk tsk." Xia Fang sighed, "So I said Cheng Youwen likes her, you see it now?"

"Well, I can see it." Shi Yuan thought for a while, "I told Cheng Youwen that I knew it when I was in the i-level warning."

"..." Xia Fang opened his eyes slightly, "Shi Yuan, you really are a straight ball player."

Shi Yuan explained: "I'm not good at sports, I can't play ball."

Xia Fang smiled.

They were busy with their work, and after a while, Xia Fang said again: "I don't understand why they want to save money, or save money for others."

Xia Fang loves money, which he never hides.

He can't be said to be penny-pinching, he even treated Shi Yuan to a dessert once when he was in a good mood, and he was the only one in the troupe who didn't save money for Isabella. He was unwavering on this issue.

Of course, this is not his obligation.

After all, donating money is a matter of affection.

Shi Yuan asked, "Why do you like money so much?"

Xia Fang showed a subtle smile when he heard the words, and asked, "Who doesn't like it?"

"I don't like it very much." Shi Yuan said.

"If so what do you like?"

Shi Yuan thought for a while: "I like my tail, humans, and monsters."

Xia Fang: "...then your taste is quite mixed, enough for fraternity." He rubbed his face, "Shi Yuan, I haven't told you about my family, have I?"