Chapter 26: his gift

Until the meal was over, Lu Tinghan didn't understand why Shi Yuan was listless.

Lu Tinghan said, "I'll be free these few days."

"Really?" Shi Yuan raised his head in surprise, "Then you can stay with me!"

This is like the usual Shi Yuan.

Lu Tinghan was drawing sketches while listening to Shi Yuan telling stories.

Shi Yuan has only been in the city for a few months, and everything he sees is still very novel. He has a special desire to share, and he can chat with Lu Tinghan for a long time about a day's affairs.

Shi Yuan said: "Today's food is loofah scrambled eggs and lotus root soup. I have never eaten either of these. I tasted them at mealtime and they were delicious."

Lu Tinghan's pen rustled: "Lotus root soup is rare, and I only drank it three or four times during the years in the military academy."

Shi Yuan said: "I met several people in the shelter and added their contact information. A man named Zhou Ping'an taught me how to play cards, and asked me yesterday if I wanted to come out to play."

Lu Tinghan asked: "Do you like playing cards?"

Shi Yuan replied: "It's okay, it's quite interesting. It's just that I haven't won a game."

Lu Tinghan: "..."

Shi Yuan said: "There are a lot of people on the nearby construction site, and a very big robot came to help - it is very tall, as high as four or five floors, and has many hands, I thought it was a robot when I saw it. Where's the monster?"

Lu Tinghan: "The construction robot t0-218 is the most common general-purpose robot in the Alliance."

Shi Yuan's eyes widened: "But why haven't I seen it?"

Lu Tinghan's writing didn't stop: "We can't produce its chips anymore, those factories have been destroyed, and now all the robots left over from decades ago are used."

"Okay." Shi Yuan said, "You know a lot. I also saw a smaller robot with 8 hands and suction cups on it."

"The service robot r9," Lu Tinghan said, "is famous for its small size and flexibility."

Shi Yuan: "I greeted them, but they ignored me."

Lu Tinghan: "The programming is like this, they don't interact with people when they work."

Shi Yuan thought for a while: "But when I'm working, I will definitely take care of you."

"Shi Yuan, you must concentrate on your work." Lu Tinghan emphasized again.

Shi Yuan's tail bent, and he didn't know if he listened.

Then, Shi Yuan talked a lot more.

When he said that a man who often cooks for dinner recognized him and added his contact information, Lu Tinghan finally stopped writing.

He raised his eyebrows.

Shi Yuan asked: "What's the matter?"