Chapter 7: Knotted Tail

Wang Yu knew very well that she had done something wrong and it was irreversible.

She thought for a few seconds, and decided to turn the tide of trouble, and said gently: "Shi Yuan, otherwise, you can go and play with Lu Bafang, he is in the tent next door to us. He is much more fun than me."

"Okay." Shi Yuan said.

Without the slightest doubt, he really went to find Lu Bafang.

Wang Yu stood in the wind for a while, then squatted down to pick up the coin, and whispered, "I can win five million if I put it upright."

With a snap of the fingers, the coin flew up and lay flat on the ground with a slap.

Wang Yu tried back and forth many times, but the coins were still lying there. She was depressed: "What's going on, how could it be like this, it was obviously very decisive just now..."

And Lu Bafang was cleaning the guns in the tent, unaware of the heavy responsibility Wang Yu entrusted to him.

Shi Yuan poked his head open the curtain of the tent, went in and handed the compass to Lu Bafang: "Your egg."

Lu Bafang forgot about it, and thought for a while before he realized that he didn't answer it, and it didn't matter if he didn't answer it. Finally, he took it over and said, "Thank you."

Shi Yuan: "I can't find the other egg, sorry."

Lu Bafang: "...Thank you."

Shi Yuan sat next to Lu Bafang the whole time, and only after he finished wiping the gun did he ask, "Do you know where Lu Tinghan is?"

He still wants to get him back.

"I don't know." Lu Bafang said.

Shi Yuan asked: "Is there really no way to find him?"

Lu Bafang must be grateful when he remembered that Shi Yuan was rescued by Lu Tinghan. He said: "Lu Lu will come back by aircraft. It may take a few hours. We may see him after we see the aircraft land. Of course, you don't have to thank him in person. Just take a look at him from a distance." enough."

"Okay." Shi Yuan was very happy, and automatically ignored Lu Bafang's last sentence, "Then what are we doing now?"

Lu Bafang thought for a while: "Have you eaten yet? It's so cold, let's go have a bowl of potato soup first."

So Shi Yuan followed Lu Bafang and asked as he walked, "Why can't we take a flying machine?"

He still wanted to give it a try.

"There are very few aircraft, either to carry out bombing or to carry high-ranking officials." Lu Bafang said, "The money should be used wisely, right?"

"Will you get on a flying machine one day?" Shi Yuan asked.

Lu Bafang smiled: "Maybe! I admire the land general very much. If I were him, I would take an aircraft when I go out to buy groceries, enjoying the feeling of being in the sky. Of course, this day may never be the case hahahahaha ."

"Not really." Shi Yuan said.

Lu Bafang paused, suddenly moved, that he was so favored by Shi Yuan.