Chapter twenty five

Mr Gwaze's POV

She is not carrying my child. She deceived me after everything I did for her. After God fear women. All they do is lie, deceive us and play victim. HOW dare she!!!

I am going to make her regret ever lying about that thing she's carrying. Maybe if I remove it from her belly like I did with Sharon then we could try for our own.

And now as I'm driving to the hospital to see my so called "daughter" I'm contemplating a lot of things. If it's really my daughter at the hospital, how did she get there?  How did she escape the cottage? And if she did escape, does that mean her sister and Lucy also escaped? This is bad. Really bad.

But I'm just hoping for the best. I  hope they have made a mistake.

     **********************

Narrated

As Mr Gwaze was driving back home, he received a call from one of his doctor friends notifying him that one of his daughters got wheeled in looking unconscious by some lady. So he immediately changed his route and went to the hospital instead of the cottage.

Meanwhile Detective and her team were getting closer and closer to the cottage.

Inside the cottage: Lucy's contractions were getting closer and closer to each other. Then suddenly she started bleeding, bit by bit her energy started to drop. A loud knock was heard on the door. She stood up to answer the door only to slip on her own blood and fell hitting her head on the coner of a coffee table rendering her unconscious.......