Chapter twenty three

Mr Gwaze's Pov

*After he kidnapped Lucy*

Finally I have my love. Now no one is going to come between us. This whole ordeal has worked in my favour. Now we can get married and raise our kids together.

Now all I have to do is Photoshop some pictures of us. Some fake engagement photos. Some fake date night photos. Some fake pictures of us just chilling, watching movies, having picnics, laying in bed and walking our dog. Ah yes I got us a dog.

Why  am I doing this whole thing again??? Well she forced my hand. I really did love her but she was just being difficult so I did what had to be done. I am doing this for us. She will eventually see why I am doing this. Now our future is set on stone and no one can come between us.

The memory loss drug has finally arrived now all I have to do is make sure I give it to her every night so that it can work it's magic and make her forget her past memories and create new ones with her.

*TIME SKIP*

Looking at my bloody hands and her lifeless body laying on the floor, I kid you not, she is dead. My wife is dead. I killed her. My very pregnant wife is dead but the child might still survive. Yes I have to remove the child before it dies. Sure it is a few weeks early but it has to be done now. I also have to hide her body. Sure I killed her but it was a mistake. She figured out my plan and now I have to do what it takes to make sure that no one knows my plan. No one knows she is here so no one will suspect me. If I bury her then no one will find her.

Taking a shovel I go into the woods and start digging my wife's grave. This mis all her fault. If she wasn't snooping around maybe she would still be alive but no she chose to be play a detective and investigate and now she's dead. I don't feel guilty because she had it coming. If only she stayed out of my way and kept to herself maybe she would have been able to see her child be born but no the bitch had to come into my plans and discover them.

Seeing the hole is big enough I went to the cottage and start the process of removing the baby. Cutting her stomach open with a kitchen knife I take out the baby. A girl. The baby is a girl. But I wanted a boy. This dead bitch could not do anything right. She could not even give me a baby boy. Pathetic. No wonder she's dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wait why is the baby not crying? Well I will deal with it later. Now I have to bury this wife of mine. I dragged her body to the whole and threw her inside. After covering the whole I went back inside to attend to the baby girl whom I decided to name Sasha. She is still not breathing and she is blue and cold. I wrapped her up with a blanket and threw her in the basement and went ahead to attend to my soon to be wife Lucy. Sure I just killed Sharon and probably Sasha but who cares about them anyway?

My future is with Lucy and the baby she is carrying. The baby that I actually want not that Sasha. Since the twins chose to cut me off I took it upon me to make them pay. I am planning on kidnapping them too and looking them with Sasha in the basement until they learn to accept me and Lucy. They are too spoilt that is why they are not accepting their new mother Lucy. I know I'm a good father and their ignorance comes from their mother. Not Sharon. Sharon is not their real mother. She is someone I married after killing their mother. The twins were too young to remember what really happened. But who cares right?