Chapter nineteen

Anthony's POV

"Tracy I'm on my way to see the woman I love so please get your thin ass out of my way" I spat to the no good self-centered bitch.

"Look Anthy.... That girl is not good for you. You know she is a whore. She sleeps with every Tom Dick and Harry." She said watching me lock my door and head for my car. I can feel her following me.

"Pshhh and you don't?" I exclaimed turning around and leaning on my car and facing her. What the hell was I thinking dating someone like her?

"Come on Anthy... You know you want me. Stop fighting it. I'm sorry for what they think my brother did to that Whore. But she asked for it. She was literally begging my brother to fuck her then she lies to everyone. And now my brother is dead because that bitch couldn't keep her legs together." Oh no she didn't just say that.

"Look here you stupid ass bitch. Your brother raped Lucy and you have the nerve to blame her for his death. You are sick. I can't stand you. Get the fuck off my face before I fucken kill you." And with that I went to Lucy's place.

She was on her way to her friend's house so I stayed at her place waiting for her to come back while watching some movies.

I eventually ordered some pizza and about two hours later someone knocked at the door. Me thinking it was the pizza guy I raced to open the door only to be greeted by two girls. The twins. One of them looked drunk.

"Hey...Anothy...atomy or whatever your name is.... Is ....is Lucilla here?" Asked the drunk one.

"No she went to have dinner with you guys at your house. She left hours ago." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Nop I don't..... I don't.... Why is the world spinnin..." And then she fainted.

"Oh my God Mira" Anna screamed while catching her twin. I helped carry the drunk twin to the couch and splashed her with icy cold water and she immediately sobered up. We talk for awhile then pizza arrived and we ate. Since Lucy wasn't answering her phone I decided to take the girls home.

On our way there we were talking about random stuff.

"Why did you go clubbing when you invited Lucy over for dinner?" I asked curiously. Maybe they forgot.

"We didn't. We went out tonight because dad said he wanted some alone time with his mysterious lady." Anna answered.

"If that's the case then where is Lucy?" I asked beginning to panick.

"Miss l is coming for dinner tonight..... Ohhhh myyy Gosh!!!! " Mira screamed.

"What??? What's wrong Mira?" I asked looking at the back seat where Mira is seated.

"Dad meant Lucy... Miss L is Lucy. Dad wants to date Lucy. His date is with Lucy!!!"

"Whhhaaaat????" I screamed

"Anthony lookout!!!" By the time I faced forward I only saw headlights and heard glass shatter before everything went black.

    ………………📍♥..............
Beep beep beep beep beep

What the hell is that annoying beeping sound. Opening my eyes to find the source of the noise I take in the room that I'm in. Hospital room. What happened? How did I end up here?

Ohh right now I remember. Wait where are the twins? Better yet where is Lucy.

I managed to get out of bed with my IV drip and asked around about the twins and was given directions to their ward.

When I arrived I overhead Mr Gwaze introducing Lucy as his fiance. As if my day couldn't get any worse.

"Your whaaaat???" I screamed. This has got to be the worst day of my life. So Lucy has been cheating on me with a guy that is old enough to be her father. What the hell is happening to this world of ours?

Lucy turned around to look at me shocked to see me here.

"What does he mean by fiance?" I asked stepping further in the room.

"Nothing. I'm not your fiance. I don't want to marry you Tim. You're a sick manipulative blackmailer and I'm done being scared of you. Do whatever you want with my pictures and the knife." Lucy screamed.

What knife is she talking about? What pictures? Why is she calling him a blackmailer? Why am I so confused?

"Lucy you don't mean that. You love me. I heard when you were saying to your friend that you are willing to give me a chance and settle with me. I have a recording to prove it. You love me Lucy!!!" Mr Gwaze stated with crazed eyes.

What the fuck is up with this guy?

"No Timothy no. I don't love you and I was talking about Anthony not you. I don't love you. I never did and never will. Leave me alone or else I will go to the cops and tell them everything." Lucy stated.

"With what proof? It will be your word against mine. You told me to get rid of my wife and I did. So why are you saying all this Lucy. You are mine and you love me." He stated matter of factly.

Obsessed much?

"I never asked you to get rid of your wife and stop saying I love you. I love Anthony not you. You are a sick perverted guy. Stop being stupid and wake up and smell the coffee. I do not want you nor ever will. Get that shit through your thick skull." Lucy spat.

Taking my hand she led me out iof the room and we went to the room where I woke up from.

"Anthony are you okay? What happened? Why are you here all bandaged up?" She asked as I sat back on the bed while she placed my IV drip on its stand.

One of the things I love about Lucy is that she cares for me even if the situation doesn't allow her to.

"I'm fine babe. Now tell me what happened in that ward. What went down between you and Mr Gwaze?" I asked because my curiosity was at its peak.

"Ohk ...  It all started on my first day of uni...."

She told me everything from having sex with Mr Gwaze in class up to him killing Dave and blackmailing her with pictures and the knife.

What Lucy didn't know was I have been recording her the whole time she was telling me all the things Mr Gwaze did. I'm planning on taking the recording to the cops because its the right thing to do.

♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠♦♠

Hey my lovies .... I hope y'all doing well... Don't forget to vote and comment what you think is gonna happen next.... See y'all later....peace out📍♥

Psst while you wait for the next chapter here is a picture of me💞💝 so that you can put the face to the book or whatever the saying says💞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.