chapter seven

Anthony's POV

I woke up to the dreading reality of my best friend being in a hospital. Which is somewhat my fault. Lucy has always been there for me and now I feel guilty for leaving her at the hospital by herself. What if she woke up in the middle of the night and found no one by her side? What if she's scared that Dave may come back and finish what he started?

Knowing Lucy the way I do it's kinda hard to believe what she said about Dave. Don't get me wrong I do want to believe her but I know her. I know there's more to the story than what Lucy told me.

I get out of bed and take a quick shower and head downstairs for breakfast. My phone starts ringing. Caller ID: Tracy. I pick up

"Hey babe"she says all jolly-jolly. Why is she so happy so early in the morning????

"Someone is in a good mood" I say

"Yeah who wouldn't be if they got you as a boyfriend? Anyway please come to my house Dave wants to tell you what happened between him and Lucy. Bring some doughnuts please" she said then hang up. I'm finally gonna get to the bottom of this. I eat my cereal and head out stopping by the bakery to get Tracy some doughnuts. I added some cupcakes.

I arrive at my girlfriend's place in less than twenty minutes. I knock twice. The door is swang open and I'm welcomed by the jolliest person in the universe.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask Tracy giving her a forehead kiss. She lets me in.

"Hello to you too boyfriend" she says in a singing like tone.

We walk to her living room to find Dave sitting shirtless on the couch. He is all bondaged up.

"Hey man" I say fist bumping him. I have to say Lucy got him good. That's gonna leave a huge ass scar on his back. I sat on the couch and Tracy went to the kitchen and came back with three mugs of hot chocolate. My favorite. She distributed the mugs among us and we started digging into the doughnuts and cupcakes. After what felt like hours of eating in silence I decided to kill the silence.

"So Dave why is Lucy saying you raped her?" I say going straight to the point. Dave moved uncomfortably on the couch and looked at his hands.

"That bitch is lying. All she does is sleep around with every Tom , Dick and Harry and now she is accusing my brother of such cruelty. Babe we both know how she is..... She is a fucken whore." Tracy spat. As much as I hate to admit it she was right. Lucilla does sleep around a lot but what I don't understand is why is she accusing Dave of rape.????

"Look man, Tracy is right. Lucy is lying. Yes we did have sex in the bathroom but she initiated it. She came onto me. I tried to push her away but I couldn't.... Who can say no to a hottie like her?? We had sex and she told me she wanted more than just sex between us when I told her I don't wanna be in a relationship with her she started going crazy. She punched the mirror and took the broken piece and stabbed me. I fought her off hence her head was busted. I did not rape her man. Every girl wants me so why would I have to force myself on her? I can get any girl I want. I don't have to force anyone to sleep with me ..... I've got bitches on speed dial that don't mind walking through hell and back just to ride this dick. So your precious Lucy is lying" Dave said.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I mean Dave is right most girls want him but I don't think Lucy wanted a relationship with him. I mean she met him for the first time and already he says Lucy wanted a relationship.... This doesn't make any sense but whatever.

"You left the table going to my car..... How the hell did you end up in the bathroom?" I asked. Dave looked dumbstruck. Tracy came to his defense "babe don't you know the signs..... When a girl says I'm going to use the bathroom on a date means she wants you to follow her...duh" ...... I guess she's right.

"I said I was going to your car as an excuse to go fuck her..... It's common knowledge" Dave said shrugging. I guess Lucy lied. Maybe it was because she was hurt I went on a date with her worst enemy and not her. Her friend did say she was in love with me so that explains all the events that took place at the restaurant.

Tracy and I spent the day at her house watching movies and making love.....hard..... She made me forget about what conspired last night.

I got home at around 06:56 pm tired as hell. I went upstairs took a shower and dressed in a Nike T-shirt and shorts with Nike flip flops and I made my way to the hospital.

I went to Lucy's room only to be welcomed by a hot slap on my face.

"You were supposed to protect her" Michaella shouted at me. What's her problem? Another slap landed on my face but it was from Lucy's mother.

"You lied to me. You said my baby was fine." Lucy's mother sobbed. Okay now I feel guilty. But they don't know what happened.

"Look you guys don't know what happened. You weren't there so stop blaming me for shit" I screamed.

"Watch your fucking mouth boy!!!" Lucy's dad roared. He's scary and I don't wanna mess with him.

"I'm sorry Mr Milton I just want everyone to calm down" I said lowly.

"CALM DOWN??? COME THE FUCK DOWN??? MY DAUGHTER GOT RAPED ON A DATE WITH YOU AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN?? don't mess with me Anthony" Mrs Milton shouted.

"She had sex..  She didn't get raped. I was there I know what happened." I say lowly. Mrs Milton looked at me confused. "What do you mean??? The doctor said she got raped and her clothes where torn" Mrs Milton claimed.

"Yes her clothes were torn but Dave didn't rape her. It was a double date and her and Dave hit it off. They decided to have sex in the bathroom. For Dave it was just sex but Lucy wanted more. When Dave told her he didn't want a relationship with her she started going crazy and she stabbed Dave. Dave fought her off hence she got minor injuries. She did not get raped" I say .

"Are you saying my daughter is a whore that sleeps around with random men in restaurant's bathrooms?" Mr Milton spat.

"I'm sorry sir but your daughter does sleep around a lot " I said. Mrs Milton broke down in tears at the news.

"I should've been more of a mother to her than a friend. I'm a failure as a parent " Mrs Milton cried.

"M....mom" a faint voice said. We all turned around to see Lucy waking up. Her mother practically ran and hugged her.

"My baby I'm sorry I failed you" Mrs Milton sobbed.

"What are you talking about and why am I here?" Lucy asked. We all looked at her confused.

"Mom why am I here and why are you crying? Anthony why is everyone here?Dad why  are you looking at me like that ?" She asked.

"I'm disappointed in you young lady." Mr Milton said.

"What did I do? Is it because I arrived late on my first day of varsity??? I'm sorry dad I got lost" she said.

"I'm talking about your behavior at the restaurant last night" Mr Milton spat in anger.

"What restaurant??? What are you talking about?"

"Playing dumb won't help you. Anthony told us everything. Why are you behaving like you were raised by prostitudes??? Why are you busy sleeping around??? Why Lucy??? Where did we go wrong with you? Why did you think it was a good idea to sleep and stab this Dave boy?" My Milton asked .

"Who's Dave???" Lucy asked looking as confused as ever.

"Ahhh our patient is awake" the doctor says barging in. "How are you feeling Lucilla???"

"My head hurts and who's Dave??? And why am I at the hospital???" Lucy asked

"What's the last thing you remember doing???"the doctor asked.

"I had dinner with Mickey and went to bed then woke up here..  Why??? What happened???" Lucy asked.

"Short term memory loss. She can't remember what happened yesterday... She must've hit her head hard" the doctor said...

What the actual fuck????????