Chapter Fourteen

Lucy's POV

It has been six months now and every day at 06:45 pm Mr Gwaze comes to my apartment and makes me sit on his lap , he then buries his head in my boobs and inhail sharply while caressing my back. I know I should've gotten used to it by now but it still repulses me.

He makes my skin crawl. I hate him so much.His divorce got finalized last week tuesday so now he is a divorced man and his twins are now my friends. I know its weird but let me explain. I'm using the twins to get access to Mr Gwaze's house so that I'll be able to get the knife he used to kill Dave. I don't care if he leaks my naked pics.

The reason why I'm still letting him control me is because I need to find that knife so that I can end all this.

"I want you to do something for me" Mr Gwaze said removing his head from my breast.

"What?"

"I want you to start calling me Daddy. We've been together for six month and tomorrow is our anniversary and I want you to call me daddy as a present" he said grinning. I hate him so much. He actually thinks we are in a relationship. This is becoming too much for me to handle. Play along Lucy just play along. You're doing this for Mickey. I forced a smile .

"And what do I get in return Daddy?" The moment those words left my mouth I regreted it because he grinned like a kid in a candy store.

"Fuck.... Baby girl your voice is so sexy. Call me daddy one more time" he purred... He fucken purred. Who does that?? Well Timothy Gwaze does.

"Daddy" I could taste the bitter venom of saying that.

"I gotta go now love. I'll see you tomorrow. Ohh and wear something red and sexy. Tomorrow is going to be special." He said. After a few minutes he left.

"Why are you doing this Lucy?" Mickey asked for the 60 billionth time.

"I'm doing this so that you won't go to jail." I said.

"I told you I don't mind going to jail if it means you will stop letting him sexually harass you" she said.

"He hasn't gone that far." I said.

"You forgot to say yet." She spat. I don't really have time to deal with her.

"Goodnight Michaella." I said ending the conversation and heading to bed...

MR GWAZE'S POV

Tomorrow I have a special day planned for me and my beautiful Lucy. We will be celebrating six months since we have been together. It's kinda sad that we have been together for six whole months and we still have not shared a kiss. All we do is cuddle. Well that's because I have been waiting for the right moment. I have been waiting for her to fall in love with me more than she already has. Now I am certain that she finds me very charming. I know we had sex once in class but that was just lust. But I have planned, tomorrow is all about love. After everything I have planned for tomorrow I swear she will begging me to make sweet love to her all night.

It was so easy for me to get rid of Sharon. She was nothing but an obstacle that was preventing me to be with the love of my love. Sure at one point I really did love Sharon but that all changed when I met Lucy. Sharon and I have been together for a long time but that did not mean we were meant to be sure she is a good woman and knows how to satisfy a man but I don't want her anymore. I know she was always there for me but that wasn't enough. She did not make me feel like I feel when I am with Lucy. Lucy completes me. Even Hector loves Lucy and that speaks volumes cause Hector does not like anyone. He never liked a touch of a woman until Lucy happened. I hope she is ready for tomorrow. I mean she hasn't pushed me away for the past six months so it means she loves me.

............................................